Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu x Reader

How weird... The world is full of people but you can only trust two. Yourself and your best friend/crush Fuyuhiko.
You two have been friends ever since you met each other in middle school. Everyday you do things together like eat lunch or go to class, but there's a problem...

Bullies.

Flashback

Ever since you were born people have hurt you, physically and emotionally. Your parents abandoned you when you were only three months old leaving you on the streets to get beaten half to death by strangers. You had to earn your own money ever since you were four years old and buy a place to live by seven,life was very hard for you since a young age. But then something made life even harder - school.

You got bullied, harassed and beaten up everyday; the worst part was that no matter how loud you screamed and cried out for help, nobody ever listened. You managed to keep your ground and endure the pain you were given, that fact surprised even yourself. Everyday you went home to your flat and checked your wounds. Unhealed like always.

Soon after Elementary school ended, you went to a grand middle school. You still got bullied - in fact it got worse - it hurt even more. However there was something different this time. You had made a friend. He was short, blonde and his name was Fuyuhiko. You and Fuyuhiko became close quickly, almost immediately, you both had a strong connection and got to know everything about each other. What you didn't expect was that the pain from all the bullies actually grew worse -  quickly, almost immediately. You endured it all you could, covered all the pain with makeup and put on a fake smile. You loved Fuyuhiko and didn't want him to worry or get hurt because of you.

Time skip to present day

Now you're both in high school - Hope's Peak Academy. This year you were going to confess to Fuyuhiko. You were still getting beaten up and you couldn't deal with it anymore. People began hurting you so much that you got sent to the hospital regularly, Fuyuhiko was always in there with you but you were always lying to him as to why you were there like 'I was being reckless and accidentally hurt myself'. You couldn't afford to lose your friendship, it was the only thing you treasured, sure you had things you liked but nothing could compare.

You raced through the halls to class, but unfortunately you couldn't get to the the door as B/N stood in front of it.
"Is little Y/N going to be late to class? Is Y/N  going to get told off by sensei(teacher)? Is Fuyuhiko going to leave you like everyone else has? Y/N, go die. Why do you think everyone hates you? I'm telling you right now that it's your fault, your fault everyone leaves you, they can't bare to see that ugly, nightmarish face of yours!" B/N shouts and gets ready to punch you as if there's no tomorrow. Just as they prepare their fist a voice calls out.
"Get off her!" Shouts a voice. It's Fuyuhiko.
"Why? It's just a good for nothing piece of trash! Nobody will miss her anyway! Nobody loves her!" B/N says, her words making you form tears in your eyes.
"Wrong! I love her, Motherf*cker!" He says before slapping B/N hard across the face.
B/N just gives up and runs away, holding her hideously hurt face in her hands.
"Fuyuhiko? W-why did you do that?" You ask him with tears falling onto your petite cheeks.
"It's simple. Use your brain." He wipes away your tears with his thumb. "It's because I love you and I can't stand to see you get hurt anymore." He says softly.
"Y/N I love you. I always have."
"Fuyuhiko... I feel the same way."

A/N I may have gotten Fuyuhiko a bit OOC but I love him so much! And Fuyuhiko's birthday is the same as mine! Remember to request for a specific Danganronpa character oneshot! Bye!