15. people magazine

DAVID MAZOUZ IS BATTING FOR THE OTHER TEAM?

VIA @DAVIDAMAZOUZ ON INSTAGRAM

15 year old David Mazouz, who stars as Bruce Wayne on FOX's Gotham, has being the subject of homosexual implications this week.

The rumours started when tweets surfaced earlier in the week between Mazouz and a boy with the username 'wonderingaboutrobin', later identified as Toby Thomas. The tweets are as follows:
"@wonderingaboutrobin:
It sucks when that one person you think you might just love more than anyone else is actually half way across the country. "
Mazouz replied:
"@realdavidmazouz: @wonderingaboutrobin I wish I could hug you right now! One day we will meet my Robin💗💗"
To which Thomas replied:
"@wonderingaboutrobin: @realdavidmazouz I know it's just hard😩 I love you Brucey 💙"

Further tweets of abuse were sent to Thomas however he has neglected to respond.

Later that week Mazouz and Thomas appear in and around the San Diego Comic Con together along with Thomas's friends. We have reports that Thomas was questioned by fans but did not give a response. Our sources have also told us the two were spotted walking Mazouz's dog together after the convention and appeared to be holding hands.
Later that day Mazouz posted the photo above on his Instagram page with the caption:

'look who came to surprise me at comic con! A lot of Gotham love for my boy💚💚 @wonderingaboutrobin'.

The two were once again struck with negative response by fans. Gotham costars, Sean Pertwee and Camren Bicondova arose to defended Mazouz against the backlash. However Mazouz and Thomas again did not respond, only commenting to reply to Pertwee and Bicondova.
At the time of writing this, the couple have not released a statement about the rumours and not much is known of Thomas.

Who is Toby Thomas? Is David Mazouz in a homosexual relationship? We at People Magazine would love to hear your thoughts!