1

Shane headed down the hallway to Chemistry, his most hated class. The bell rung, he was late again but he didn't care. He sat in the back, ignored the lesson because there was no point listening if he was already failing. During the lecture, the door creaked open as a boy with spiked up hair walked in. The teacher showed him to a seat up front, this kid's name is Joey and he was a new student. Shane didn't even notice him because he was passed out.

The class dragged on and the bell released everyone, that was when Shane accidentally ran against Joey causing him to drop everything.

"Watch where you're going!" Shane grumbled, he was in an cranky mood.

"Oh shoot, I'm so sorry" he said swiftly as he picked up Shane's books. Their eyes for a quick second, Shane was left speechless and so was Joey, all they did was stare at each other for a minute.

"It's cool, sorry about that my name is Shane" quickly murmured and gave him a quick pat in the back.

"No don't worry, my fault anyway, yeah my name is Joey" he nervously smiled.

"Well aren't y'all gonna get late to class" the teacher said from her desk.

"So true! okay! See ya Shane"

"Yeah later"

The two boys awkwardly walked away, they definitely had something going on. All day Shane could not stop thinking about him, he wanted to caress his soft face. Determined he stalked Joey, and waited in the locker room until his gym class was over. Joey was the last guy changing, once he went in the bathroom the lights turned off.

Joey's eyes widened and got his phone out as a flashlight.

"Hello" he said as he waved his phone.

Nothing happened.

"Hello?" he repeated.

"Hey" a distant yet familiar voice spoke.

"This isn't funny, who are you?" Joey exclaimed.

Suddenly Joey felt foot steps approaching the bathroom, he flashed his light but nothing showed. His phone turned off when he felt someone behind him. He freaked out and turned around flashing his phone, it was Shane.

"Holy crap! You nearly gave me a heart attack!" he exclaimed.

Shane didn't say a word but just got real close to Joey.

"Wha-" he was cut off as Shane wrapped his arms around him.

"I" Joey stuttered.

Shane rested his head on his shoulder and closed his eyes. Joey didn't resist or move but just wrapped his arms around Shane's waist.

"I'm sorry I scared you" Shane whispered.

"It's okay"

"I don't know what this is but...I like you" Shane said as he moved his head and stared at Joey.

There was some light glimmering from the hallway that allowed Shane to look at Joey.

"Maybe, I like you too." Joey smirked.

Shane snorted.

Joey wanted to get back at Shane for scaring him so he quickly grabbed his face and pressed his lips against Shane's.

Shane froze but didn't hesitate to kiss back. Joey was surprised that he didn't pull away.

Shane slowly caressed Joey's delicate face as his lips melted on to his. Then their tongues met, Shane wanted dominance, so he grabbed Joey's body closer to him.