Chapter 2

Starting this fanfic now!!!

Ziva's P.O.V.

[Abby's Lab]

I walk in and apperantly Abby notices someone's presence... Just, she didn't know it was me.

"Go away Palmer. I won't rub ANY ointment on your back cause of that hanna" She says without turning around.

I go and hug her.

"Palm--!!" She says "That perfume... It can't be!" Then she turns around

"ZIVA!!!!!!!" She screams and hugs me so tight that my face went blue.

"A-Abb-bby... Can't... B-Brea...th..." I say

She finally lets go

"Omg! I missed you! Did you know DiNozzo was never the same ever since you left? Did you know McGee felt like he was seperated from a sister? Did you know Gibbs felt like he lost another daughter? Did you know Ducky's stories now are mostlt about you? Did you know Palmer..." and she continued ranbling on and on and on and on.

While she was rambling I checked my tummy to see if the bump was still there cause Abby's hug was MASSIVE!! Then she noticed it.

"AHHH!!! ZIVA!!! YOU'RE--" Abby screams before I stopped her.

"Abby, if you continue screaming, both me and my babies might turn deaf"

...

"BABIES?!?! HOW MANY?!"

I gave her Caf-Pow to calm down

"Twins"

She looked like she was gonna explode so I ran out, closed the door then...

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!"

I took a little peek in to see she was jumping everywhere. I don't think I should go in yet...

Bullpen

"Why is everyone wearing earplugs?" I asked

"Abby." Tony says, passing me a pair.

"Oh." I say getting it.

"I forgot Ducky!" I said as I took the elevator down

"Hurry up sweetcheeks!" I hear him say before the doors close

Autopsy

I silently walk into the autopsy amd stood behind Ducky who was examining a corpse. I watched as he continued to talk to 'him'. It was getting weird so I broke the awkwardness with a cough. He turned around and saw me.

"Ziva darling!! It's so nice to see you again! Oh! And who have we here?" He says looking at my bump

"Nice to see you too Ducky. That's my two little DiNozzos."

"Tony?!"

"Haha yes Ducky"

"How splendid! Um. How did Jethro react?"

"Well. I cannot tell. You know Gibbs."

"Ahh. Well congratulations to you and Tony."

"Thank you Duck. Now everyone knows, well except for Jenny."

Then... Palmer walks in.

"Knows what?-- OH MY GOSH, ZIVA!"