Unspoken truth

Lydia's pov

He thinks he so clever. Well he's not that's for sure. He's so stupid sometimes, oh and don't get me started on that lane attitude of his. I seriously want to kill him, but unfortunately it's not that simple. It's just who we are that makes the world and our lives complex.

I hate him, but I have to care for him. Well to make it easier I hate him also. He assumes that I think I'm human, but you know what they say about assuming. You make an ass out of you and me.

Well he certainly has made an ass out of himself. I mean what was he thinking back there? Sure I was about to get ran over, but I wasn't terrified. Sure I screamed, but I had to keep up the appearance as a freaking human.

He's a fucking idiot though. Trying to escape a car accident!! Everyone would notice his disappearance! Come on I know he's not that stupid, but he needs to think before he acts.

He irritates me so much! Especially when he acts like he did. Like .... Like an ass! I just potentially saved him from exposing who we are and he just fucking pisses on it. Oh and don't get me started on the whole fucking winking on me thing. Ahh I hate him!

I think it's time that I tell him the full truth. I can't keep this up anymore. It's time, no more hiding who I am, who we are. It's time, I'm Lydia Carson and I'm not from this planet and neither is Adian.

__________________________________Does she really hate him though? Comment and any advice, I know grammar sucks, but I will get there. Thanks so much you guys