Introductions

It was a normal day on Olympus.  Some Gods were fighting, while the other ones were doing what they do best. All of a sudden a big flash of light covered the room. Once the flash was gone the Gods saw a big group of demigods,  a satyr and a mortal."Who in Hades name are you?"  Zeus demanded.

"You mean you didn't summon us?" a boy with black hair, sea green eyes and a powerful aura said.

"I did not summon you for I do not know who you are!"

A girl with blond hair and gray eyes whispered something to the kid with green eyes.

The kids eyes widened.

" What year is it?" a boy with blond hair and electric blue eyes asked.

Right after he asked a note floated and landed on the lap of Zeus.

Zeus read the note out loud.
"Dear demigods and Gods
You have been summoned by the fates to read about a specific demigod. All the demigods are form the future so please ask the to introduce themselves.
                Sincerely The uber awesome
                       Fates
P.S.
You may not cause any type of harm to these demigods no matter their parentage."

"Introduce yourself now!" Hades roared.

A kid with black hair and brown eyes came up and said"Leo Valdez, son of Hephaestus, first fire user since the 1600's."

Hephaestus smiled proudly at his son.

A girl with golden eyes and cinnamon brown hair stepped up and said "I am Hazel Levesque, daughter of Pluto,  but I was born before the oath was made."

Zeus and Poseidon were angry but didn't say anything because she was born before the oath.

Next a baby faced big guy came." Frank Zhang  Son of Mars, descendant of Poseidon, shape shifter" he said nervously.

The mortal came next. "Rachel Elizabeth Dare,  host of the spirit of Delphi." Apollo cheered at this. Then the satyr came up quite nervously and said "Grover Underwood, chosen one of Pan, Lord of the Wild,  and leader  of the Counsel of Cloven Elders."

Zeus was angry but didn't let it show.

Next a pale boy with black hair and eyes came and said "Nico Di'Angelo son of Hades ambassador of Hades and king of the undead and I was born before the oath was taken."

Next was an brown haired girl with eyes that change color depending on her mood" Piper McLean,  daughter of

Aphrodite and charmspeaker."

" Yes! You are so pretty." Aphrodite squealed loudly.

Next twins came and said"Travis and..."

" Conner..."

"Stoll sons of Hermes co-captains of the Hermes cabin" They said together and grinned. Their father smiled funnily at them .

Next came a girl that looked similar to Demeter . " Katie Gardner daughter of Demeter ."

"Clarisse La Rue drakon slayer daughter of Ares." a girl with light brown hair and brown eyes said proudly. Ares beamed at her. Finally the girl with blonde hair and gray eyes said "Annabeth Chase daughter of Athena, official architect of Olympus."

Next the blond haired electric blue eyed boy came up"Jason Grace,  son of Jupiter, praetor of camp Jupiter."

"Zeus you are very lucky we cannot harm them"Hades and Poseidon said together . A female with black hair and Jason's eyes came up and said "Thalia Grace daughter of Zeus hunter of Artemis."

"Wow she must of pretty if you fell for her twice." Apollo muttered. Hera glared at Zeus. Before anything could get out of hand the boy with green eyes said "Percy Jackson son of Poseidon." It was then that the gods noticed his aura of power that even surpassed Zeus's children. Zeus and the rest of the gods were all surprised at the power radiating off of him .

But before they could say anything a box of books landed on Apollo's head. Apollo took the book off his head and read the title "It says 'Percy Jackson and the Olympians The Lightning thief'" All the demigods eyes widened "Their about me!" Percy yelled shocked. Annabeth just said let's just to find out more of your life mm Kay?" " Fine" Percy grumbled.