Chapter 9

|The picture is of Griffin and Logan|

"If you're just going to yell at me then leave!" I yelled at Hayes.

Ever since we got back from Arkansas, he's done nothing but fight with me and I'm done with it. I'm just scared we're going to be done too.

"Fine I'll leave, but I don't ever want to see you again." He said. And there you have it folks, my worst nightmare just came true. Hayes and Griffin are no longer together.

"Hey Griff I need to talk t-" he stopped himself when he saw me crying.

"Bug, what's wrong?" He asked and sat on my bed with me. I couldn't talk to him. I just cried.

"Griffin," he said.

"Stop Logan!" I yelled.

He hugged me and I just cried. I let Hayes slip right through my fingers.

"Hey what's with all the yelling," my mom asked. Logan just gave her a look. "Oh sorry,"
She said and backed out of my room.

"Logan...." I said.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Hayes broke up with me," I said.

"Griff, I'm so sorry" he said. "I'll be right back."

He quickly came back with two spoons and chocolate chip cookie dough ice cream.

"Netflix?" He asked.

"Netflix." I said and we watched Grey's Anatomy as usual.

"Hey Griff can I talk to you?" Logan asked.

"Of course," I said.

"So Nash and Cam want me to start going to Magcon with them," he said.

Just the thought of Magcon made me think of Hayes. What did I do?

"I'm happy for you," I said. 

"But I have to take you with me. Mom and dad are going out of town." He said.

"Oh," I said. "When do we leave?"

"In the morning. You need to pack it's getting late. Goodnight,"he said and kissed my forehead.

"Goodnight," I said.

I got up and went to my closet and pulled out my suitcase. Why does my life suck? I picked out two weeks worth of clothes and threw them in my suitcase not worrying about what it looked like because I didn't care anymore. I put my pajamas on and laid down and got on Twitter.

"@GriffinLane: guess it's done and now I have to face my issues for two weeks."

And what do you know right before I fell asleep, Hayes Grier had to go and like my tweet and reply!

"@HayesGrier: I'll face mine too."

Whatever.

|next day|

Logan and I flew to Cali separate than all the boys and we just arrived at the hotel.

"Griffin!" Cam yelled.

"Hey Cameron!" I said and hugged him. I looked over his shoulder and there was Hayes. He kind of gave me an 'I'm sorry' look but I looked away.

"Hey, you were the girl at Nash's house the other day right?" Matthew asked.

"That was me." I said and smiled.

"Well you're beautiful," he said.

"Why thank you," I said and saw Hayes smiled at my voice.