Camelot under siege

Merlin had many Secret that people can't know like his magic, being in a relationship with Arthur and probably the most embarrassing that he gets scared when Camelot gets attacked.

It's not so bad when he's not around when it's happening away from him but even then he worries.

The 3 bells chimed as Merlin had just finished tidying Arthur's chambers. He breath start to quicken as he collapsed onto the hard stone floor. He never really understood why this happens but it has certainly got worst since he has been with you, Arthur. Maybe it was the thought of Arthur dying doing this to him but he would never know. He would never go to Gaius about this he was too embarrassed. 

He brang his knees to his chest and buried his head in his arms. Merlin slid back until his back was pressed into the wall. He could hear screams coming from outside so he started rocking back and forward.

"Merlin where the hell are you? We need you out there" The shouts of Arthur carried along the passages until they reached the ears of Merlin. The door banged opened as Arthur entered.

"Merlin" He cried once more but louder this time. He scanned the room until his eyes fell upon his trembling boyfriend.
"Merlin" He repeated again but this time his voice was sweet and sort.
"What wrong do you need Gauis?" Merlin shook his head violently.
"No, I only want you"

Arthur didn't new telling twice. He sat on the floor next to Merlin. He wrapped his arms around his small frame pulling him closer. Merlin jumped slightly at the touch making Arthur shhh quietly into his ear. This instantly calmed him down but he was still scared.

Arthur knows better them to question why he was like this. He would wait until he was better again before he would bring it up.

The two of them stayed like this until the battle was over. Arthur could deal with the consequences for his father later but for now, he needed to focus on Merlin.