➵ CHAPTER 10 | STARING COMPETITION 🔜

"Don't worry. He is suffering from malnutrition and lack of sleep. Just make sure eats healthy food and gets lots of rest. He is free to leave whenever he wants." informed the doctor before walking away.

After Suga had fainted at the Ferris wheel, he was rushed off to the hospital and I had stayed with him, completely forgetting J-Hope and Jimin. On the way to the hospital I had called them, informing them of Suga's condition and to call his parents. They asked if I could look after Suga and bring him home.

No wonder Suga looked so tired and worn out! What has he been up to?

I walked into the room Suga was resting in and sat myself next to him, trying to be very quiet so he wouldn't wake up. I gently held onto his hand and lay my head onto his bed looking up to Suga. He looked so peaceful lying there, almost like a child and I felt a urge to care for him seeming as he hadn't been doing very well at doing that himself. I wanted to help him but I don't know how to or what to do.

I slowly drifted to sleep whilst holding onto Suga's hand, the warmth from his hand making me feel safe. I finally accepted my heart and gave into what I had been denying for so long. I loved Suga. It was no use ignoring that fact when I loved being in the presence of Suga and I loved everything he did and was.

"Y/N! Hello? Idiot, wake up!" shouted Suga, abruptly jolting me out of my sleep.

"Huh? Oh, You're awake," I mumbled, stretching myself awake. Suga's face looked a bit red and he was stoking one of his hands. "Is your hand alright?"

"I, er, am fine." Suga stuttered, his cheeks warming up.

"Okay.....Well, do you want me to get you some food? There's a cafe next to the hospital."

"Lets go together. I think I'm fine now."

"Mhm. Maybe you should rest more. I don't want anything else to happen to you."

"I'm fine. Don't worry. I'm going to get changed so do you want to go."

"O-Oh yeah! Sorry, I'll go now." I quickly left the room and waited on one of the chairs until Suga came out.

"Ready to go." Suga said.

"Yup!" I said, getting up from the chair. We left the hospital and went into the cafe. I ordered the vegetable wrap, strawberry cheesecake and a strawberry smoothie. I smiled happily once I had received the food and sank my teeth into the vegetable wrap. I looked up to see Suga smirking at me. "Why are you looking at me like that?" I questioned Suga.

"Why can't I?"

"Maybe because its freaking me out."

"I don't care."

"Wow." I continued munching my wrap but was fully aware that Suga was still staring at me. Fed up, I stopped eating my delicious wrap and had a stare down with Suga. It lasted quite a while but in the end I gave up and said, "I'm going to go to a different table if you don't stop staring at me. At least tell me why you're staring at me."

"Why can't I stare at a gorgeous piece of artwork?" I started to have a coughing fit, my face clearly going bright red.

"Suga, are you c-crazy?"

"Yup. Crazy in love with you."

"Oh my Cheese God! Please, Cheese God. Save me, save me. I need your cheese before I fall, fall."

"Will you be my wife?"

"Shut up. Shutty Uppy. I don't even know anymore. What is life?"

"I love you."

At this point I was fuming red in embarrassment so I had not said anything and started devouring my cheesecake. Suddenly, an idea popped up in my head and I said, "Yoongi, I love you too."

"Wait what!" spluttered Suga in surprise.

"I love you and I will gladly be your wife. The wedding will be in two months."

"Look, I'm sorry for teasing you so please don't do this."

"Why? I thought you loved me. I'm hurt."

"You thought I was serious! We're not even old enough to get married if we did want to."

"Don't talk to me. I really loved you." I wiped my imaginary tears and carried on eating my cheesecake whilst ignoring Suga. After I had finished my cheesecake, I sipped on my smoothie whilst gazing at Suga sulking and eating his food. I laughed at our role reversal from when I was the one annoyed at Suga's staring.

Soon we had both finished our food and left the cafe after paying. We hadn't talked to each other for a while so I decided to break the silence, "So..... how's life?"

"Mhm."

"C'mon Suga! Talk to me."

"Why should I?"

"Why shouldn't you?"

"I don't like you."

"Aw! Don't be like this."

"Then you have to do something for me."

"What....?"

"I need you to pretend to be my friend's girlfriend."

"..."

"Are you okay, Y/N?"

"Yeah, I'm completely fine except you just asked me to pretend to be someone's girlfriend. And its not even you so I don't even know the person."

"Its someone from the band me and Kookie's in. He's desperate. His parents think that the band is a bad example for him so he lied and said he had a girlfriend. Who had straight A's, volunteers for charity and is an animal lover so she's going to become a vet."

"You do realize that imaginary girl is nothing like me."

"Yeah but you're the only person I know that would be up for it."

"How about Jimin? You seem to like her. A lot."

"You know she's my cousin so I'd rather not involve her in stuff like this so she can tell her parents and her parents can tell my parents."

"Oh!"

"So will you help me out?"

"Fine. Just because I'm extremely nice."

"You're the best!" Suga jumped onto to me and squeezed the life out of me. For the rest of the trip home we talked about how cool nightcore is. I forced Suga to let me take care of him for tomorrow as I didn't want anything to happen to him.

Once I got home, I collapsed onto my bed, completely pooped out. What a day it had been! I had thought Jimin was Suga's girlfriend when really she was just his cousin. I sighed out in relief at the thought and closed my eyes. Before long I had fallen asleep.

............................

Yo,

I hope you enjoyed this chapter with only you and Suga! Comment if you liked the chapter. Its the summer holidays so hopefully I'll update often. Sadly, the only place I will be visiting is my room and several trips to the fridge. Enjoy Summer!

~Arty ;)