Chapter 3

Fluttershy entered her cottage in a hurry, looked around to see if every thing was cleaned up and in place because everything needed to be perfect when dash arrives. There was some things out of place because of angel but it wasn't anything big. After she cleaned she waited , her axiety and excitement was through the the roof. A half hour passed and flutter saw dash walking toward her house. Rainbow knocked and flutter answered. "Hey flutters!" "Hi please come in." Dash and flutter sit in flutters room. At this point flutter was on the brink of a panic attack. "So yeah iv been meaning to ask you somthing for quite a bit." Dash said. Fluttershy knew exactly what the question was. The only thing flutter could say was "oh." Dash looked at her. "You alright?" She started having a panic attack. Rainbow tried to help her but she blacked out.
Fluttershy woke up and dash was sitting beside her abnormally close. "You talk in your sleep you know." Dash said playfully. "What? What did I say?" Dash blushed and looked away. "Things.." Flutter sat up. "Things? What things?" "If I tell you will you promise to not have another panic attack?" "I can't garentee it, but I'll try." Fluttershy said. "You said you liked me" Flutter gasps and Covers her mouth "Oh my!" Dash smiles "don't worry that's all you said. And I like you too!" "I already knew" Flutter said. "WHAT HOW?!" "That's not important. Is that what you wanted to talk about? Our feelings toward eachother?" Flutter asked. "Oh no I was gonna ask you why tank was having such bad diarrhea the past couple days." Dash explained. "Don't feed him human food!" Flutter yelled. "I can't believe you like me though. Iv had a crush on you for moons." Dash said. "Really? Iv crushed on you for a long time aswell" Flutter replied. Dash blushed and leaned in for a kiss and fluttershy complied.
_________________________________________
Hey guys! How are you liking the story? sorry I had to leave you hanging on the juicy part but I need to give a warning for the next chapter. It will have explicit content so if don't like that kinda stuff I recommend you just wait till ch. 5. But for all you Lil perverts out there. Ch. 4 is pretty much dedicated to.... ya know, details. Thank you for reading! And plz vote it motivates me to write more!