Never thy less, Never Again

A cold evening Roxanne still thinking about what to wear for her tomorrow's first day of class she was so excited that she couldn't sleep the whole night; thinking about what will her life be at her first day of high school in a private school. Suddenly she heard knocking at her door it was her mother saying to her "Roxanne, go to bed your going to wake up early in the morning tomorrow" she replied "Okay Mom". Even though she is so excited for tomorrow's event she went to sleep early so that she will not be late for her first day of school. 

Sun rises, Roxanne was awoken by her alarm clock and she prepares herself before going to school. After preparing her things and change her clothes she was told by his mother "Roxanne this is your first day of your high school life be good to others and just be yourself" and Roxanne replied "Sure Mom" with a grin on her face. After their conversation Roxanne saw the school bus she will take and she said to her mother "Bye Mom I'll See you later" after she took the bus her waving goodbye to her daughter. When the bus arrived at school Roxanne quickly walks inside to the school she was studying and when she first step in her school she was so shocked that many students are also studying in that school. Suddenly she met a handsome guy she laid her eyes upon and she suddenly just freezes when that guy looks upon her. The guy walked out when he suddenly knew that he was being stared unnaturally. Roxanne talked to herself "Why did I do that" then suddenly there was a reply "Hey who are you talking to?" and Roxanne suddenly looks in the back and replied back "Who are you?". Then the stranger replied "I'm Dave,so your the new student in our class?" and Roxanne replied "Yes, My name's Roxanne". Roxanne explained why she was talking to herself and Dave replied to her "Oh that guy you were staring is in our class to his name is Matt". Roxanne was shocked hearing from Dave that she was also in her class and she leaped for joy. Dave said to her "Hey stop doing that or we will be put in detention first day on class" and Roxanne replied "Oh sorry" giggling then the ring bells and Dave said "Lets go to class or the teacher will get angry for being late" Roxanne replied "Okay". 

Going to their classroom they heard the students voice so loud that they can hear the voices echoing from the halls. When they entered the classroom becomes kinda silent and stared at Roxanne. The girls are gossiping about her and the boys are talking except for the boy she stared upon earlier he was sleeping in class. And Roxanne asked Dave "Why did the class became silent so sudden when we entered at the class and staring at me". Dave replied "Just ignore them cause you are new here that's why they look at you so sudden" and Roxanne replied "Oh okay". They find a chair to seat and suddenly the teacher walks in. The teacher introduced himself "Good morning class my name is Sir Bob" the class replied "Good morning Sir Bob". After their teacher introduced himself he noticed that Roxanne was the only one who is new to the class and he asked Roxanne to stand in front of the class to introduced herself. Roxanne was so shy she was shivering when she got up and introduced herself to the class. "My name is......Roxanne and I'm 15 years old..............." and Roxanne suddenly notice that everyone of the class was gossiping about her when she was introducing herself except Matt and Dave then Sir Bob told her to take her seat and thanks her for being brave to introduced herself to the class. Then Sir Bob notices Matt is sleeping he wakes him up and said to him "What did you do last night that made you so sleepy today?" Matt replied "Nothing Sir". The teacher sighed and start the introduction for the upcoming events in the school. 

During their lunch break Roxanne and Dave went to the lunch table and Roxanne so many questions about Matt and she asked this question that Dave can't answer "Dave do you know if Matt is single?" Dave replied "I don't know, I only know a little about him cause were not that close friends". Roxanne said to Dave "Oh why"?  and Dave replied back "Look if you want to know about him you can have his cellphone number if you want?" reacted to her then Roxanne smiled "SURE!". After their conversations Dave told him to meet him in afterclass in the entrance of the school.