Chapter Three

The only word that was traveling through my mind was,

"no no no no - omigod no."

did i just ruin my chance with simon minter?

he dropped me off at my house. i grabbed my phone and jumped out of the car, slamming the car door shut behind me as i raced into my house and slammed the front door.

right there, i collapsed in a ball, my palms over my eyes, and i cried.

i heard a car engine, and figured that it was simon leaving.

and then i heard a knock on my door.

i stood up, unlocking it, and let the stranger in - and the i realized it was simon.

he stood there, looking at me helplessly.

"i dont know why i just did that, but im sorry. cal fancies you - sure, it will be awkward between me and him, but i don't care. because i like you. no - i don't like you, i love you. and - oh my days... were you crying?"

simons eyes got huge as another tear ran down your cheek and i slightly nodded.

gasping, he let himself into my house, shutting the door behind him. he then wasted no time wrapping his arms around me and pulling me into his chest, where he rubbed my back as i buried my face into his shoulder.

"i thought you were mad at me." i whispered.

"no. i overreacted. i felt a little upset when you wouldn't tell me about cal, but then i realized how much you mean to me, and.." his voice trailed off as he looked away, his gaze still locked with mine, and his arms around my waist.

my brows furrowed as he sighed.

his gaze looked to one side as he glanced out the window, and his eyebrows furrowed.

"cal is here."

i gasped. taking his hand, i dragged him into a coat closet and chuckled at my attempt to hide him.

"stay here and dont come out." i whispered, and he laughed lightly.

i shut the door and sighed as a knock caused me to jump.

i scrambled to her door and opened it to see cal. his head was down as he looked at his feet, and of course, he was almost taller than my doorway. his head shot up as his gaze connected with mine, and i bit my lip.

"hi?" i said, and the greeting came out as somewhat of a question.

"hi."

//

UGH THIS CHAPTER IS SO BAD AND SHORT SORRY SHENRNFNFNRJ

anyways, the reason i havent updated this week is because im at the beach with my family and i dont exactly have time!!

basically ily few people that read my story and pEaCe!!