dead

Monica sat alone on her bed dreaming of her fantasy lover. She imagined his big green hands on her ass, as he laid beneath her, and he was hard. He felt much better than Bill ever did. She'd love to suck on her lover's giant green cock as he pushed her face to his base. Monica would take all of it one day, even if she choked to death on it.

She recited the words of Shrek is Love, Shrek is Life in her head. She wished she was the boy and Shrek would take her away with him. He'd probably anally rape her, but she'd never tell. She adored the dominance that a big, fat, green man as himself could have.

"Monica." She heard a familiar voice shout. Bill. He walked into her room and smiled at her. "Hillary is out fucking Bernie Sanders tonight, so I thought I'd come join you." Bill came and laid behind her, spooning Monica.
They laid quietly for a moment, before Bill got up and stripped. "Its been a while, y'know, Monica."

She held back her tears as he came up to her naked pussy and stuck his tiny prick into it. "Oh fuck yes. You're much tighter than Hillary. She's as ugly as a donkey, but gets fucked like a prostitute."

"Stop, Bill." He stopped for a moment, then he continued.

"I am the President of the United States." Bill said possessively. "I practically own you." He slammed into her, taking his 'property.'

"Hey!" Someone she knew very well screamed, slamming the door open. It was Shrek! "Get out of my swamp!" Bill stopped within her, and screamed.
"What the fuck?" He backed out, with his cock still hard, and ran for the door. Shrek laughed heartily and blocked him.

"I don't think so." He waved his fat sausage of a finger at him. "I'm going to make a suit from your freshly peeled skin. I'll squeeze the jelly from your eyes and eat it on toast!" Bill cried out and Shrek let him pass him.  He slammed the door behind him and let out a deep giggle. "What a pussy."

He came up to her bed and pulled down his tannish pants to reveal a thick, long sausage. It was around 10 inches, and she wondered how it would ever fit inside of her. "Ya wanna suck it?" She nodded and moved her face over to the base of his cock. She sucked at his balls, that were large and soft, kissing them with the succ of a thousand gods. She raised her hand up to fondle them, and he gave her a hearty ogre groan. "Ahh."

His big green balls were sweaty in her hands, and she rolled them like those relaxation balls. He almost screamed, but it still felt so good. He could almost feel the creamy cum filling his testicles, heading to his cock. "I'm gonna cum all over your eyes. Then lick them clean." Shrek boomed with ecstasy, and Monica's breath caught in her throat.

A big milky cumshot in my eyes? Awesome! Her belly almost rumbled for the taste. She could hardly wait, and excitement filled her body. She took his giant balls and shoved them in her mouth. Her sticky saliva covered them, and the taste of sweat filled her mouth. It was disgusting, but it felt so nice that she started sucking on them.