Leaving

{Alex's POV}

Today is the day, the day I am leaving. I'm excited but also sad. I have to leave my family, and  besties, as girly as it sounds, Ethan and Grayson.

I put the rest of my new clothes that I got into my suitcase and I'm off. I already had my music stuff sent there and now I just have to get there. This should be fun.

I called an uber to get to the airport because it would be hard to have my jeep get sent all the way to Spain.

{Skip uber ride}

Here I am. At the airport. A whole bunch of fans came up to me and asked what I was doing. " You will find out on Snapchat." Is my answer to all of them.

I waited and waited, until they finally called my plane's name. I got my suitcases and gave the lady my ticket. I'm happy I'm traveling. To me it's like a gift, the gift of new places, culture, traditions, languages.

++++++

Alexandra' s POV

Just sittin' here... Layin in mah bed...nothing to do but wait. Wait for potentially a new friend. Or ya know someone I have loved for 4 years now. Mierda.(shit in Spanish)

I open my phone logging on to my snapchat to see what my sister and Alex are up to. Yep, I have a sister, a twin we're not identical though. Her names Alessia. She went out with her boyfriend of 2 months now.

I go to my sister's to see her sitting with the one that loves her. He really doesn't. I know it, he's using her, he's using her popularity and how pretty she is to be noticed.

 I know it, he's using her, he's using her popularity and how pretty she is to be noticed

I mean look at this little shit, she's gorgeous.

Next I go to Alex's story and see he posted a pic that has the title "travelin' " ....

Sooooooo. How u like it?? Comment, subscribe :), like, do all that shiz plz.