Chapter One

Chapter One -

Kaity's POV

" 5... 4... 3-" I cut Harrys' ticking time bomb counting as I walked past him and Micky.

"Okay, okay," I glanced back down at her eyes which was a big mistake her tear filled eyes were begging me and pleading for help. I didn't know what to do so I did the only thing I thought I could do. I walked slowly over to the other lads and inspected them to see if what I was looking for was close enough for me to grab on them. I analyzed them carefully before I found what I was looking for in Niall's waist band. I could feel Harrys' curious gaze on me and as I looked at the boys I could see the confusion written all over their face. I slowly walked over to Niall until I was practically nose to nose with him, he kept a poker face on but I could tell he was confused. I grabbed his waist and hugged him tightly, I could feel everyones eyes on me and I knew one false move and I would lose the most important person in the world to me. He stilled and I grasped what I was looking for tightly and whipped around and aimed it at Harry. What kind of criminals wouldn't have a weapon?

I aimed the gun carefully at Harry and I could tell that everyone was shocked. My breathing increased as I kept my own poker face on trying not to show my fear although I'm pretty sure it's pretty noticeable. Harry just bursted into a fit of laughter. He gripped Micky's hair with one hand and pulled it back tighter making her scream louder. Harry whipped out a gun from his waistband of his underwear as well... Where the hell did that come from?

I heard metal clicking from behind me and I turned to see all the boys whipping out guns even Niall. Did they all have spares or something?

"You may shoot me but Micky is going to die with me, unless that's what you've decided." Harry cockily remarked with a creepy grin on his face. "So I suggest you put the gun down and walk away from it."

I walked over to Micky slowly and kneeled down beside her I knew she didn't want to be tortured but I also knew she didn't want to die. We were only 18 for Christ sake! "Micky..." She knew what I was about to say but silenced me as she cut into my sentence. "Do what you think is right..." I could barely make out what her raspy voice whispered she was so petrified she could barely speak. She was placing her life in my hands and if I could I would give up my own but I couldn't.

"Harry please take me instead I beg you, I'll do anything Micky won't tell anybody just let her go please!" I cried as I stood up tears falling at an unruly pace down my cheeks.

Harrys' smirk grew on his face I could tell that the boys were smirking at me too without even looking back at them I just knew and I was scared to know why. "Wrong answer, bitch," he chuckled loudly to himself as he placed the end of the gun to Micky's temple. "No Harry don't!" I screeched as loud as I could trying to get his attention. " I will give you three seconds to give me a proper answer," Harry glared at me probably for popping his ear drum. "Harry... Don't," I croaked as I was practically blinded by my teary eyes.

"You're really fucking stupid you know that? I don't take pitty on anybody! And because of you you're friend is going to die. You're a selfish little whore," Harry spat I felt the gun being ripped from my hand by Niall and I didn't even try to get it back. I was frozen in place, he was actually going to kill Micky and I was going to have to watch it. I was going to have to watch my best friend die and have to move on from that as if nothing happened. I felt arms wrap around my torso and my neck holding me back... This was actually happening and by the scent of the colone I could tell it was Liam. He was practically choking me and shoving his fist into my stomach, I could barely breath, but hat was the point probably.

"Bye, bye Ricky," Harry chuckled louder, my eyes glued to them as Liam held me back. Harry glanced down at her and Micky looked at me our eyes locking. I heard a loud screech almost like a scream and I knew that it was a gun shot. I saw Mickys' beautiful blue eyes - I knew for the last time- roll to the back of her head. It all came crashing down on me this wasn't a terrible nightmare, I wasn't going to wake up... This was real.