Trust each other (Eminem fanfic)

First story so this might suck, but I've decided to show my love for eminem so here you go.

-----------------------

Chloe's POV

"Do I have to go?" I ask anger showing in my face.

"Yes! It's fucking eminem!" my best friend Sara exclaims. We were inside our dorm at Oakland university in Michigan. My friend's a huge eminem fan, and I'm not. I enjoy my rock and metal music. I like rap but not that much. And for some reason eminem decided to come to our college to perform.

"You know I don't like rap!" I argue back at her. brushing my raven black hair out of my face.

"Come on, please! For me. He's going to be rapping songs form the mmlp2!" Sara begs. But no one understands. There's more to it then me not liking rap. If I do go there will be serious consequences for me.

"No." my answer is simple, but she sees the step off action I'm trying to pull. But nothing is working for her.

"If you go, I'll clean the room for a month." does she really not have any other friends to go with her? but cleaning the room does sound good..... and maybe Mr. Turner won't punish me that bad.

"Fine! I'll go!" I exclaim. Sara let's out and excited scream.

"YAY!! Oh my god lets go get ready!" Oh god, why do I have to have one of the girliest best friends in the planet. As you can see, I'm not much of a girly girl.

"What did I get myself into?" I mumble to myself as she drags me to a mirror.

---------------------------------------------

After I'm done getting ready with newly applied eyeliner and my hair in a side braid Sara makes it her top priority to make me look hot. She wants me to wear a slutty black dress but like always I push it aside. I pick out a black tank top and jeans. Sara of course objects but there's nothing she can do to change my mind. So she goes of and gets ready.

As I'm patiently waiting(I thought of 50 cent writing this) for Sara to come out I get a text.

Mr. Turner: r u ready 4 2night?;)

Oh god, I have to be with him tonight. I almost choke on my own spit reading this text. He's going to kill me when I'm not there. But it's to late to back out now from this concert. At that moment Sara comes out in a nice white flowy dress and her long blond hair in a French braid.

"You ready darling?" she asks.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I mumble under my breath. She giggles and drags me out of the door.

------------------------------------

Front row seats?! How did Sara get these? We were waiting for the show to start as I was about to have an anxiety attack. Mr. Turner was going to kill me if I'm not there and if he finds me here. I can't even think straight. Everyone in the crowd is so loud I can't even concentrate on anything. Then the crowd erupts into louder screams as I see a man walk out on stage.

I'm assuming the man is eminem as he starts rapping to a song. Sara jumps out of her seats and raps along with him and everyone else does the same. I feel so out of it, everyone else clearly wants to be here. As eminem energetically walks across the stage I observe him. He looks so concentrated and into his performance. Then he looks our at the crowd.

His eyes land on me. And I'm taken aback by the deepness in his eyes. his light blue eyes seem like they are turning me to ice as he observes me. He stops walking, he's still rapping but he is staring at me. He quickly pulls himself together as he looks away from me and continues rapping the song.