#4 Mommy

This is a classic mother/daughter story I made. Warning: Smut.

Kayla was in her room watching her TV. She was doing her homework and trying to find her answers. Alot of things were going on in her life. She was finally going to finish highschool. She was very excited.

She fiddled with her pencil as she thought. Eighteen and she still sucked at math. She heard the front doors of the house open. "Sweetie, I'm home from work!" That was her mother. Her mother was a kind and loving person. She loved her daughter with all her heart. See, her mother was by no means skinny. She had some fat, but she wasn't obese. Alot of fat is in her breast, but only some at her tummy. Never did she have lots of fat under her chin.

"Kayla! I brought you candy!" Kayla's eyes widened with excitement. "Ill bring it up to your room!" Her mom ran upstairs and knocked on her daughters door. "Can I come in sweetie?" Kayla wanted candy badly. "Yes! I must have candy!" Her mom opened the door as she smiled at her daughter.

"Here's the lollipops you asked for Kayla!" She tossed them at Kayla. A hundred dumdum's in each big packet. But Kayla never gained weight, she was a solid 150 pounds. "Thank you so much mom!" Her mother loved the smile on her sweet daughters face. She opened the dumdums.

"Oh my god! They. Are. Amazing!" Her mom got her those lollipops, but for a reason. "Now before you eat any, I want to know something my beautiful daughter." Kayla looked up and smiled. "Anything, whats up mom?" Her mothers face turned slightly sour. "Who were you with today?"

Kayla's heart froze for a split second. "No one mom, I have been at school all day!" Her mother smiled. "That's not what Kylie said." Kayla thought she was having a heart attack. "Mom, I can explain!" Her mom rose her hand up. "I know your a lesbian Kayla. Kylie told me after you left her house."

Kayla looked down in shame. "Mom, I'm, I'm so sorry." A tear ran down Kayla's eye. She was scared of judgement of any kind. "Kayla, you don't have to say sorry for being a lesbian. I understand that you like women." Her mother started tearing up.

"I haven't dated anyone since your father. I had become lesbian. But when I found out that you are as well". Her mother looked into her eyes. "Kayla, I've fallen in love with my own daughter." Kayla was going to pass out. What should she do now?

"Mom. I don't know what to say." Kayla was trying to get her head straight. But then her mind struck a cord. The realization of how much her mother really loved her. "Mom, you really love me more than just your daughter?" Her mother nodded in pain. It was time.

Kayla, without thinking, leaned forward. She must see if her mother has the slightest chance of being right. Her lips slowly made contact with her mother's lips. They were warm and comforting. Her mothers tounge poked in-between Kayla's lips. Wanting entrance into her daughters mouth.

It felt wrong, but it felt so real and alive. Kayla opened her mouth as she felt her mothers tounge slip into her mouth. "Mmm." Kayla felt suddenly red. Her mother sinning, her tounge against her own. When they split, Kayla was breathing hard. "Kayla, I want you to be my daughter, and my only companion. Please accept me daughter."

Kayla sat there, wanting to not accept, because of her morals. But her morals felt wrong. What if this was right all along. Because that's what it felt like now, it felt right. She was wrong about life, because life, was even kissing her right now.

Kayla kissed her mother's lips once more, feeling her mom's tounge wrap around hers. As if her body knew what to do, her reached up and grabbed her mother's D sized breast. Her finger twirling around her mother's right nipple. When they broke apart, her mother took off her shirt.

Kayla blushed as she stared at her mothers large white bra. "M-Mom, I don't know." But Kayla's body did know. It yearned for this love coming from her mother. Kayla heard a click as her mother's bra fell to the bed. Her large breast were naked before her. Kayla reached up as she pinched her mother's right nipple. "Kayla! Mmm." Her mother's turned red. That's when Kayla found it all out. That her mother wasn't dominant, but shy and nervous. It was a confession, not a seduction. It was Kayla's choice now, she was the driver.

Kayla mouth made contact with her mother's breast. Sucking on the very nipple her mother used to feed her with. As she continued to suck, she reached for the buttons on her mother's shorts as it came undone. Her mother was by no means skinny. But she was gorgeous and beautiful. Her mother slid off her own shorts and tossed them aside.

Her mother wore baby blue panties. Kayla could see her mother's camel toe, which made her blush even more. She wanted this, for her and her mother. "Mom, are you sure?" Her mother nodded as she smiled nervously. Kayla slowly slid off her mother's panties to reveal her womanhood. The same womanhood that gave birth to Kayla.

Her mother's panties were tossed to the floor. But Kayla was now stuck, frozen in fear. But everything was going to be alright, for whatever came to her heart, would decide what to do. Kayla reached for her bag of dumdums that her mother had gifted her.

She pulled out a dumdum and unwrapped it. She sucked on it, making it wet from her saliva. "Kayla, are you nervous like I am?" Kayla nodded as she got close to her mother. The dumdum touched the entrance of her mother's womanhood. Her mother was shaking a little.

"It's okay mom, I'm nervous too. But I think I love you more than just a mother." Her mother nodded in agreement, she needed to relax and enjoy each other as they both embrace. Kayla slow slid in the dumdum inside her mother's vagina. Slowly pulling it back out, and sliding it back in.

Her mother bit her lip as she watched her daughter slide a dumdum inside her womanhood. It felt great to her mother, confessing her forbidden love for her daughter. She would treat her daughter with the most respect after today, and hopefully continue this path.

Kayla moved the dumdum faster than when she started. Hearing the gushing noise of the dumdum inside her mom, made her body feel warm. She leaned her head forward while still moving the dumdum. She was tired of being a shy and nervous girl, this was her time to show she wasnt.

She wrapped her mouth around her mother's clitoris as she began to lick. "Kayla! Oh my God! Kayla baby!" Her hand was moving the dumdum as fast as she could while her mouth licked her mother's clit. "Kayla! Slow down! I'm going t-to release!"

But Kayla didn't stop, she was addicted to her mother's moans. "Kayla!!!" A white liquid slowly came out of her mother as she slowed down the dumdum. Her mother was red. She was breathing hard as Kayla slipped the dumdum out of her. It was covered in her mom's white juice's.

Kayla put the dumdum in her mouth as she sucked the white juice's off. She took a deep swallow and looked at her mother, which made her blush.

"I love you Mom." Her mother smiled. "I love you too, Kayla."