MAKE A CHOICE

IT HAS BEEN A LONG TIME. I KNOW BUT HERE ARE MY CHAPTERS. ENJOY!!!

A few hours later, the scan was complete and Freddy looking at the results with Baby. "Freddy, can you stay with me? I have missed you a lot and....." Freddy looked at her with sadness in his eyes. "I can't and you know that. I have a life on the surface." Baby then sighed and walked away. She threw a key at him. "That is the key to the cage. You and your friends can go on the elevator back to the surface." He did as told and went home. *Home* When Bonnie saw them, he ran over and started to scold them. "WHERE WERE YOU GUYS? YOU KNOW HOW HUMILIATING IT IS TO BE KILLING NIGHT GAURDS WITH CHICA?!" Then he wrapped them all in a hug. "I missed you guys. Chica was 'crying' all day and the toys came looking for Mangle." Freddy looked at the sleeping Mangle in his arms. She was still knocked out and needed to be dried. Foxy limped over to the parts and service room and opened the door. "Put Mangle in here. I'll go get the puppet." Freddy laid her on the table and watched a limping Foxy go towards the gaming counter. "I'm sorry that I dragged you into this." he whispered and kissed her on the nose. She shuddered and leaked water from her ears. When the puppet came in, he looked at Mangle and sighed. "Poor girl... I don't know if she will be the same but i can try to fix her." He then pushed Freddy out of the room and summoned Golden Freddy. While in the party room, Freddy was greeted by a relaxed Chica. "Hey Freddy. I heard the news. Are you ok?" she asked. He nodded and began to think to himself. 'I hope Baby doesn't try anything. Who knows what she will do?' Four hours later...... Freddy was awoken by a jumping Mangle. He looked shocked to see a fully repaired Mangle. She looked like she just came out of the box. "Wow!" he said and put his head back on the table. "Freddy, thank you....I heard what you said back there. Do you really love me?" Freddy took his head off the table and smiled. "Yeah, I do." At this, Mangle kissed Freddy and gave him a hug. "I love you too." she whispered.

Back underground......

Baby was pacing back and forth. She looked at Funtime Foxy and smiled. "Freddy thinks he will get away that easily. Ha. Foxy, go get the jumper cords. It's time to wake up Ballora." At this, she started to laugh. The fox left and went to go get the cords.