3.

Levi's singing gives me life. >~<
-hk

Moments after the flash of memories that flew before Eren's eyes, he sat there, dumbfounded.
The brunette had no clue what to do.
Should he head back to his father?
Should he really end his life?
How come all of a sudden his mind changed so easily?
It was that man...
He had his mind set on ending everything...
Questions with no answers popped into Eren's head.
Nothing was making any sense to him.
Nothing.
"EREN!"
The brunette's head quickly snapped towards the source of noise.
Branches were snapping, and then a bright blonde head of hair sprouted forward from the trees.
"OH MY GOD EREN! YOUR OKAY!" The blonde screamed, worry and tears stained on his face.
"A-Armin?" Eren breathed out in disbelief.
How did he find him?
Armin sprang at Eren and embraced him.
The blonde weeped into the brunette's chest and clung onto him tightly.
"Eren?" He heard another voice and quickly looked up,
"Mikasa? Armin? I-I...!?"
Mikasa fell to her knees and wrapped her arms around the two tightly and buried her face into Eren's shoulder.
After what felt like forever to Eren,
he finally managed to regain his voice and speak,
"H-how did you guys.. F-find me?"
It took a moment for at least one of them to reply, to whom it was Mikasa,
"Your father."
What? My father? More questions popped into his head.
"How?"
"He had us follow you."
Eren glanced between the two with wide eyes, and opened his mouth to speak but before he could he was interrupted.
"E-eren..." Armin whimpered looking up,
Mikasa and the blonde both stared at the boy with ocean eyes.
"We've known all along, Eren."
He was taken aback by the female's words, and confusion plastered his tear stained face.
"Everything about you Eren, the depression, your mother, the abuse, and..."
"A-and what?" Eren spoke, his voice as fragile as thin glass, to be broken at any moment.
Mikasa had gone silent, and let everything sink in, as she was in thought of how to tell Eren of what was to come next.
"Does the name Levi Ackerman ring a bell to you?"
Eren froze.
"W-what? I-I don't understand what's going on w-why are you asking me about this!? W-why did my dad have you follow me!? Y-you guys knew about this all along!" Eren screamed at the two, causing Armin to flinch and for Mikasa to look down, shame caking her face.
The angry brunette shoved the blonde off of him and quickly stood up stumbling back,
"Y-you both knew all this time!" He screamed pointing a finger at the two.
Not only was he mad because he was getting abused and the two knew about it but did nothing,
Eren was pissed because they had lied to him. Even though he kept boundaries, he had somewhat trusted the two.
I'm so stupid...! I deserve all of this! What was I thinking?!
The boy began laughing, "I should've jumped!" He shouted, tears streaming down his face, he backed up closer to the edge.
Mikasa stumbled up quickly,
"E-Eren wait, we're sorry, just step away from the edge." She spoke in a calm tone, holding out a hand.
"NO!" The brunette screamed causing the other two to flinch again.
Everything had happened so quickly,
Within the next few seconds.
The rocks under Eren's feet fell before him,
"EREN!" Armin and Mikasa screamed running after him.

Eren saw the night sky,

He had seen it many times before, but this time.

It was different.

His mother smiled down on him,

"My boy, my baby boy..."

"I'm sorry!" The brunette cried.

Carla shook her head smiling, lifting her hand up to wipe his tears away.
"Shh... Just listen to me... It's not your time to join me yet, none of this is your fault. You have your whole life ahead of you, forgive your father."

"I-I-"

"Eren sweetie, you were born into this world. Live the life me and your father gave you."

Every second felt like an hour to Eren, every word from his mother was a lullaby to his ears, but pain struck through him.

The beating of a heart deafened his ears, and black consumed his vision.

Beep
Beep Beep
Beep Beep
Beep

.•*•.•*•.•*•.
WHAT IS THIS EVEN. I DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THIS CHAPTER IS. I HAD AN IDEA OF WHAT I WAS DOING BUT THEN SHIT HIT THE FAN AND LIKE. I just can't write for shit. But if anyone has any ideas for what the actual hell I should do please let me know. Lol I'm such a terrible author. If that's what I even am.😂😂😂
-hk