Chapter 4

Nicoles pov

I woke up with two thoughts on my mind. Today we were supposed to go to the beach house and Brent Rivera is a player. I looked beside me and saw a sleeping Aaron. I smiled at myself before getting up to brush my teeth. I decided to go downstairs to see if anyone else was up.

I tiptoed down the stairs and saw that Johnson was the only one up. "Hey jack," i said going into the kitchen. "Hey um is it okay if some of my friends same over they're coming with us to the beach house," he said following me and sitting in one of the bar stools. "Yeah thats fine when will they be here," i said getting some milk and eggs out of the fridge. Might as well make breakfast for everyone. There was a knock at the door. "Right now I'm guessing," he said laughing before standing up to get the door. I shook my head as i heard Johnson say,"was sup homies,". I decided to make pancakes bacon and eggs for everyone since it is our big beach day. "Damn girl," i turned around to see a very attractive boy standing in the kitchen doorway. I laughed before saying,"I'm guessing your one of Jacks friends, I'm Nicole Peterson ," i went over to shake his hand. "Yes i am, I'm sammy wilkinson, you can just call me sam," he grabbed my hand and kissed it. I blushed then turned around to go back cooking. As i was walking off i heard sam whistle and say,"damn thats a nice ass." He came up to me and smiled before walking into the dining room which I'm guessing thats where Johnson's other friends were. I had 2 emotions running through my head 1 happiness and 2 confusion. I was happy because who wouldn't be when you're about to stay at a beach house with your best friends for a while. I was confused as to why would sam flirt with me, I'm sure Johnson told him about me and Aaron but then again me and Aaron were only friends because he's never asked me to be his girlfriend.

Once i was done making breakfast everyone woke up from the amazing smell. Aaron wasn't down to eat yet so i went up to get him.

I tiptoed into my room to see a shirtless Aaron his hair wet from a shower I'm guessing. I walked in silently and jumped on his back. He yelped but then grabbed my legs to keep me up. "Well good morning to you too," he said laughing. "Morning baby," i kissed his cheek before hopping down.

"What happened at the party last night with brent," i was standing in the kitchen washing the dishes with caroline, megan and Alaina while the boys were catching up. "Well I introduced him to Aaron and then Aaron left to go get us a drink so i thought it would be a good time to talk to him. He was upset because i was there with Aaron and that i should have been there with him and then i made him apologize for leading me on and.." "And what Nicole what the hell happened," megan said impatiently. "He apologized then said that i should be the one apologizing because i led him on too then he called Aaron a bitch i of course went off on him and then he took back his apology and left me," i looked at the three of them and they all had an angry look on their faces. "Is that true," i turned around to see Aaron standing in the doorway of the kitchen. I heard megan say "oh shit" under her breath then drag Alaina and caroline to the living room.

"Is what you said true Nicole," he said more harshly. I hesitated before saying a small "yes". "Why didn't you tell me nic," he starting walking closer to me. "I didn't want to start anything at the party between you and Brent, and I was going to tell you tonight I'm sorry," my head dropped to the floor. This isn't supposed to happen today it's supposed to be a happy feel good beach day but now all it is, is drama. "Hey pick that head up princess i don't need that tiara falling, i understand what you did and I'm glad you did because now i want to beat his ass but don't think I'm mad or upset with you I'm glad i know i can trust that pretty face," he picks my head up and kisses me. The kiss was like no other kiss we have shared it was full of love and passion and lust. We pulled away both of us with big smiles on our faces. "Come on princess i have friends you need to meet," i laughed before saying "i've already met sam he flirted with me this morning while i was making breakfast for everyone." "Yeah he flirts with everyone he's a little manwhore," he grabbed my hand and i laughed at the name he called one of his friends.