Good Kitty!

You were walking home when you saw your friend Mahiru, you wave running to him. "what's up name  " 

'Oh, nothing much!"  'Hey I'm going out of town for a few days could you watch Kuro?...."   "Yeah sure I'm free!"   "That's great !! thank you always got my back!.."  "nothing to it for my bestie!!"

"Kuro does like to misbehave so, please make sure he doesn't tear up the place!!!."  "Okay... well I'll see in a few days!"    "Yup, I gotta go now see ya soon! *chuckles*"  *giggles* "Here is Kuro!"

"Come here Kuro!" Walks over to her rubbing aginst her legs. "Your so cute how could you ever be bad?"  "meow!!" "Well, i guess I'm staying the night, for you!!"  "Meow!!"  you get changed in front of Kuro, his staring is making you feel uncomfortable. "Kuro why do you seem, too cute?"

"Meow!!" he nervously spits out. "I'm going to watch you closely" she bends down showing her cleavage. "Meow Meow!!!"  "Well, goodnight! Kuro!!.."  He shuts all the lights off and turns into, his human form. "what was that!!!!" you yell in a sacred yelp. You then see a human boy sitting in front of the tv, Also, you realise you're in nothing but a bra and underwear. "ahh ahh who are you!!!..." covering yourself."Who, are you?..." 

"I'm Kuro babe!!.." 'Your not troublesome for me " he licks his lips .  ' what do you mean your Kuro!!!!!" "You know the cat yeah" she starts hiding in the blanket.  'don't look at me please!!!"you throw a pen at him.  "Bad kitty!!!! get dow..." slowly to be cut off by his lips touching yours. you freak out. "WHAT!! " "I must be dreaming "Nope your not!"  " yu saw the lust in his eyes, you knew what he wanted. " please go to sleep kitty, still hiding behind a pillow.  " Don't you wanna have fun"!!!"

"Umm not really!!!"  he grabs you starts kissing you roughly. yu go with it and start kissing back. "isn't that fun!"  "umm.. uahh.. um..." he grabs you and put you on the couch. Then gets on top of you, " uhh Kuro.." you get cut off by his kiss. All you  hear is the tv playing in the back, ground.

As you let him kiss you, he starts to get undressed.  "Kuro ar...."   "shhh it's okay"   You let him control you now. He starts kissing you and finishing off the rest of your clothing. "Don't look!!!!!!!!!" throws another pen  "were are you getting these pen's" he chuckled.

"So you wanna play hard to get eh?" he licks her ear.   "ahhh wtf!!! " " perfect steal !!!" He then starts to suck your right nipple and works the other one . you're a moaning mess, "Kur... ' you get cut off by your own moan. "KURO!!! " Wow your really easy to please!" "licks lips' He then starts kissing down your stomach and stops as something is blocking him. He then takes off all the rest of your clothing.

And he is naked to right on top of you. "Kuro!!! " you feel good but you don't want to admit it. "does it feel good /name/ he asks you. you still don't want to sat it. he is kissing your , stomach til he reached your womanhood were he then sticks his toung in you. You moan so loud it probably woke up the whole town!!!. He chuckles "does it feel good?" "yes yes it does it does!!!" Your heavy breathing. ' you really are easy to please" he chuckles He gets on top of you and starts kissing you. Kissing your neck and body he leaves hickeys." Are you ready" he asks you " yes i am " you still had your eyes closed , you didn't even think about what he was going to do to you. all of the sudon you feel a sharp pain put soon leads t a lot of pleasure. Leaves you in a big moaning mess louder and more than ever before. He is trusting in and out of you going harder and faster every second. your moaning then stops, he stops. Then is back again but with his fingers. You're now moaning again. And it then leads to your first orgasm you were filled with pleasure. it was unbelievable, you were tired and feel asleep right away . You soon wake up to a small cat on top yu your naked body purring with his eyes closed. You pet him and say " Good Kitty!"      

                      THE END!!!!