I WOLD LIKE TO REMIND YOU THAT THE GRAMMAR AND THE PUNCTUATION IN THIS IS REALLY SHITTY OKAY BYE.

"fuck is so cold." I open my tired eyes to see a very tall Dan trying to tip toe to the door so he doesn't wake me up. I just let him think he didn't wake me up and went back to bed. Not more than 20 minutes later a feel his cold ass finger poke my face. "wake up, I made you food." I lazily roll over and look up at him hovering over the bed.

"why? it's so early." I rubbed my eyes a bit and sat up.
"it's your birthday tomorrow remember? I wanna make it big!" I was kind of annoyed that he would wake me up so early but he's super sweet making me a bowl of cereal every morning..except on the holidays he goes big..you never know what to expect with him honestly.

I stand out out of bed and shuffle to the kitchen  to see 2 dozen donuts and 3 monsters sitting on the counter top.

"happy early birthday kayla!!!!" all I can think is that I've got the best brother out there. Just as I'm sitting down I can hear Barry's bare feet slowly make their way down the hall way. I turn and see him in his robe and tired face. He doesn't even say anything he just makes a cup of coffee and goes back down the hallway just as he does every morning.

I finished up as many donuts as I can and take a monster down to Danny and i's room to get ready for whatever we have coming today.

I end up wearing basically the same thing i do everyday. I try to hurry to get ready cause dan and barry take no time at all to get ready. I rushed back into the living room and grabbed another monster before all 3 of us head out.

Were sitting in the car dancing and singing to music on the radio and the next thing i knew the car was flipping and we were all screaming. Everything finally stops and im really dizzy. Dan turns to the back seat to check on me and everything starts to turn black. the last thing i remember is dan unbuckling his seat belt and screaming my name.

(some odd fucking days later)

i tried opening my eyes a bit but everything was so bright. I could hear slight voices talking really quietly. where the fuck am i? i try to sit up but everything hurts so bad. I guess dan hears me struggling and he hurry's to where i am. i look over at him and hes got tears in his eyes and his face is really puffy.

"kayla..are you okay??!" i try to reply but my throat is in so much pain all that comes out is soft whimpers just making him tear up even more. "im so sorry. i should've paid attention to the road and not the music. i should've made sure you buckled up" he begins to cry which makes me cry which just hurts. The doctor shows up and brings me a cup of shit tasting water but i guess its all ive got right now. The doctor helps me chug it down and my throat hurts less to where i can barely talk.

"what happened?" dan looks up at me with tears falling down his cheek. this is the first time ive seen my brother cry. he gently grabs my hand and clears this throat to reply.

"well sweetheart, while we were on the way to the studio a  mini van hit the back end of the car. right where you were sitting" i was sitting behind barry. hes hurt too.

"wheres barry is he okay?" i try and sit up again while dan and the doctor gets me to lay back down in the bed.

"barrys getting checked out right now, i believe his neck is broken. his condition isn't nearly as bad as yours though." all i can do is sit here. how long am i gonna have to be here?

(maybe a week idk)

they say that i haven't gotten much better but i feel way better.. i can move my arms so i can feed myself. my spine is still messed up so the bathroom situation is a bit off. barrys able to walk around. dan wont leave my room so their YouTube channel hasn't been updated in about a week and a half. i think barry made a video explaining everything.

its been really depressing laying in the same position every week. eating the same food every week. its even worse how danny continues to apologize i know hes just trying to make it better but it just making the situation worse hearing 'im sorry' 30 times a day.

(now its like a month or so)

i can finally move on my own they're even letting me go today. actually right now i think. dans left the room to sign the papers for my release. they gave me my clothes back so it feels good to be back in my own clothes. just as i finish dan and barry walk into the room. and we get ready to leave. dannys really cautious this time, making sure everyone's buckled up and wont turn on the radio. he says he doesn't want any distractions this time. we head back to the apartment and both dan and barry want to make a video for the channel talking about the situation. they're even letting me in it.

we all shit down on the couch setting up the equipment in front of us. they sit on the outside on me and i sit in the middle. i kinda dont wanna do this i just want a real burger and soda. they start the video and begin to explain everything that happened. they talk about the actual incident and the after math of it. dan started crying again making it really hard for me not to cry. they finish it up quickly no more than maybe 6 minutes. barry drives to my favorite burger place and bring me home food and by the time i finish it its about time we all head to bed. 

danny and i share a room and i dont like sleeping alone so we share a bed. i always end up lying on his chest while he plays with my hair so i can fall asleep easily. 

"im sorry for all of this, sweetheart." i kinda roll my eyes and continue to lay on his shoulder.

"it wasnt on purpose its alright." he sighs and gives  me a quick kiss on the forehead. "goodnight big brother" i can hear him smiling while he continues to play with my hair.

"goodnight kayla."