Reiji sakamaki X Reader

It was the anniversary of you and reiji married for so long in vampire years...

You got on your black dress with lace gloves and comfortable heels on. You smiled and put little make up on. Soon you left with reiji who was already ready.

You were a vampire yourself and childhood friends with reiji soon you two got married of course there was one who was jealous (Ayato)...

With that day reiji and you hang out and had a romantic night. You and reiji went everywhere he wished to make you happy on this day.

You had fun giggling,smiling and dance around with reiji. Reiji and you had dinner click wine glasses having a great time.

That night was still young now reiji had you in his bedroom but tied by the hands and legs.

You had on a lace blindfold coving eyes and lace outfit on. Reiji wasn't there he was getting ready for this night.

The music played little low in the background with red rose petals all over the bed with treats in a box on the counter there.

Reiji came out with his glasses off with on a mask.

one of those masks to cover the eyes like what Fancy people would wear at a opera House.

Reiji went to you and goes in top smirking little.

"For this roleplay I want you to call me master or master reiji if you want... prepare yourself (name)"

Reiji whisper leaning down on you as it begins.....

Reiji kisses you down by the jawline towards chest going lower down with his cold hands rubbing your legs down.

Reiji spread your legs and lift up panties throwing them from a far. You felt little shivers down below.

Reiji groans as he uses two fingers sliding them in you....

"Reiji...ah ah!"

"Honestly it's master reiji..."

Reiji thrusts his fingers more in you then ever and harder. You moaned out loud "M-Master reiji ahh ah!!"

Reiji smirk a bit thrusting more faster you blush feeling close until reiji stopped.

Reiji position himself onto you. -Reiji enter into you as you moaned softly.

Reiji thrusts harder into you with you moaning loud and screaming his name loud for the other brothers to hear you.

Reiji thrusts more in you and groans loudly. The whole mansion shakes because of reiji. You shriek and moan loud for reiji. Reiji thrusts harder and faster in you

Reiji pants thrusting holds your one leg awhile thrusting. Reiji growls in lust thrusting more hitting pleasure spots around.

God it felt so good in you right now by what was reiji was doing. Reiji thrusts more whisper

"Scream for me (name) your master"

"Master Reiji..."

"Louder"

"Master Reiji...!"

"Louder my dear!"

Reiji thrusts faster more as you scream "master...master...Master Reiji!!!"

Reiji groaned "i-I'm going to ahh!" Reiji shrieks for you loud as you screamed "Master Reiji!!!!!"

You pant as reiji collapse for a minute on the side of the bed then unties you.

You rest on reiji chest that best night of your life.....