Nonwalking Taco

Far into the future (because a long time ago in a galaxy far far away is too mainstream) there was this big rock and it was massive but had a face on it that looked like "RAWR >;3" so this scene boulder was rolling around all day like it usually does. Then shia lebooo the motivational ghost appeared shouting inspirational words to the boulder "JUST GLUE IT" But there wasn't anything broken thought the boulder, what should he glue? but wait shia is a goatst A GOST11!!! HALP just then the grossbushters appeared WHO YOU GONNA SMOL? TOAST BUTTER!!! the ghostbutters did the thing with their weapons because i haven't see the movie fully before so idk how it works i just say WHO YOU GONNA CALL? SCOOBY DOOBY DOO WHERE ARE YOU? shia leboooo exploded in a mist as his voice trailed away "NOTHING IS Impossibleee..." there laying where shia had just been, was a normal Elmer's glue bottle. PIZZA FELL FROM THE SKY. but it was a short saucy drizzle, however a piece a pizzzzza fell on the normal glue and it beCAMe SUPER GLUE!!!¡¡¿¿!! Oh yeah btw the rock's name is uhm lets call him tacosalad because thats hella good tbh. So tacosalad tries to grab the super glue but rolls too far and the glue S PLODED ERYWEAR!!!$&&111! "aHHH FAK ._____." he whiskered y u do dis shia its all ur fault. Then for some reason steve was there and started hitting tacosalad with his wooden spoon and den hE CRacKEd iNtO manly piecesssss. He now understanded who'd been goofed. I rest my case your honor.