A day at home

This story takes place in New York, where Kurt and Blaine are now living together.

In this story, they are not married yet.

During this story, Kurt and Blaine enjoy a day at home with cuddling and romance.

This is just a fluffy story and not mature.

This one is a little long, but I hope you like it.

3rd Person POV

The sunlight shone through the shear curtains and onto the bed, as Blaine flickered open his eyes, smiling as he awoke next to his beautiful housemate and boyfriend.

He remained there for a few more glorious minutes, enjoying the warmth from Kurt's chest as he slept peacefully.

After ten minutes or so had passed, Blaine decided he would get up to grab some coffee for Kurt to wake up to.

He placed a tender kiss on the cheek of his love, and pulled the covers over his bare chest. As he rose out of the bed, he was sure not disturb his adorable unconscious Kurt or make any noise. He pulled a white tee shirt over his wild curls and headed downstairs, wearing a pair of grey joggers and one of Kurt's plain tees.

Once Blaine made it down the stairs as quietly as he could, he started up the coffee maker and grabbed two mugs out of the noisy cupboard. He opened the curtains in the kitchen, dining room, and living area while he hummed the tune of Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream".

Once all the curtains were drawn and the coffee was finished, Blaine grabbed both cups of coffee and made his way back to the bedroom where his gorgeous boyfriend would be asleep and waiting for him.

As he made his way up the stairs, Blaine was steady and made sure not to spill a drop of the coffee. When he made it to the top of the staircase, he pushed open the door as carefully and as quietly as he could and set the mugs of coffee on the bedside table. After pulling open the curtains, he gently got back into the bed and pulled the duvet over his lower legs while he remained sitting up against the bed frame. He turned to Kurt and fiddled with the perfect boy's messy bedhead, in attempt to wake him up easily.

Kurt's eyes fluttered open after a couple seconds and he took a deep breath while he turned to see his beautiful love looking down at him and he smiled as Blaine began to speak.

"Good morning beautiful."

Kurt yawned and responded. "Good morning."

Blaine smiled down at his wonderful boyfriend and messed with his hair some more.

"I made us some coffee if you're up for it."

"I'm always up for coffee." Kurt smiled and sat up against the bed frame next to Blaine.

Reaching over to the night stand, Blaine picked up Kurt's mug and placed it on his lap. He reached over and grabbed his coffee while Kurt had already started drinking his.

Blaine reached over and took Kurt's right hand in his, while they sipped their coffees with their available hands.

Kurt was staring out the bedroom window and smirking faintly as Blaine continued to watch.