The Funeral

I slip on my black lace dress and curl my hair. I curl every price carefully and watch not to burn myself. I put on my black flats that look like they're from the 1920's. My mom says I look beautiful, I think I look like a doll.
The limo arrives at our front door, me and my mom leave the house and step outside. I open the door of the car to see my oldest, most ancient relatives.
"How is soccer going" asks great aunt Martha, I don't play soccer anymore, I don't say that to her though because it would just lead to more questions. "How is school" asks Grandma Cleo, "any boys I have to beat off with a stick?" I blushed "No grandma, still single."
We arrive at the funeral, I get out of the car followed by my mom then my cousin George.
We walk through a grey, rusty gate that leads to a cemetery. I can't believe everyone is dying. First my dad, than my grandpa and now my grandma. We walk though the graveyard to a church where everyone else is waiting, we're the last ones to arrive.
"Ayla, I great, kind and wonderful woman, she will be dearly missed by all" tears start to fall down my face as the preacher give his last words of his speech. We all gather around the coffin and hold hands for a moment of silence. I hold hands with my cousin and an attractive boy around my age I don't know the name of (no, we're not related.)
We wander inside the chapel for food, I grab brownies and LOTS of cookies and go to sit down at a table alone. I want to be alone, I'm not in the mood to talk to anyone right now. "Do you mind if I join you?" I can make an exception for him though, it was that hot boy I had to hold hand with earlier. He was perfect, his hair was dark as the night sky and so were his eyes, his brows are on Fleek and his eyelashes look like they have mascara on them, but they don't. His lips were a perfect shape and his teeth were perfectly straight. His skin was slightly tanned but also still as light as mine (I'm sorta pale.)
"So" he says "you're Ayla's granddaughter?"
"Um...yea"
"I'm just her best friends grandson"
"How old are you" I blurt out, maybe I shouldn't have asked that...
"Um, sixteen, why"
"Just wondering..."
"How about you?" He asks
"Fifteen."
"My mom is calling me" I walk over to her and she says; "We gotta go" I mouth to that boy "got to go, bye" and wave to him. Darn forgot to ask for his name.