Night 1

I watch the clock as it ticks from 11:58 to 11:59 and I know at 12:00 I will have to start. 57, 58, 59, 12:00 the clock dings. I look down at myself as is see a dark cloak appear on me, a staff grow to fit right in my hand. A mask goes ever my face and the hood is perched on my head. Last, a list of names appears on a paper. The fine print read 'kill one or all' what makes you think I would kill all? There where three names listed on the paper:
Angeline Sherwood
Michael Holland
Lily Guard
More words appeared on the sheet, 'tap on a name to visit' I hesitate for a second, I click the first name. A cloud of black smoke surrounds me and I suddenly appear in a tree. The smoke leads my view to a little girl, light blonde hair is tied back in cute pig tails, she is wearing a yellow dress with pink flats and a pink headband, she looked like she was about six or seven years old. I watched her as she danced around in the tall grass, her parents lifting her up and giving her multiple piggyback rides, I don't want her dead.
I tapped the next name and appeared on a sidewalk. The smoke leads me to a homeless man sitting on a bench smoking a cigarette. Every time somebody walked by he would ask for spare change or extra food.
I tapped the last name and it lead me to a hospital room where a young lady, looked like in her twenties, was lying down, she had cancer with a 50/50 percent chance of recovering or dying.
I look at the page and make my decision.
I appear in the city once again, I nervously walk over to the homeless man and chop him down, he didn't have a good quality of life I thought, he was the oldest out of the three, lady could recover and the little girl seems so young, sweet and innocent.