Chapter 1: Moving

~Amelia's POV~

"MEEP MEEP MEEP MEE-" I slam my hand into the alarm and check the time. 5:35, Perfect the moving van will be leaving at 6:00 so I have the right amount of time to pack my last box. I scramble out of bed and the effort I have to use is taking over my body, but once I get to the wardrobe I get dressed and pack the rest of my clothes.

 I scramble out of bed and the effort I have to use is taking over my body, but once I get to the wardrobe I get dressed and pack the rest of my clothes

(The pink haired one is my clothes that I am wearing, I have black hair instead.)
I walk downstairs with the box of all my stuff in and pic up my headphones from the side and put them around my neck.
"Knock knock knock"
"Hello? Come in" I say as I put down the box and unlock the door, infront of me is a man standing a little bit taller than me, but when black and blue eyes meet, we instantly hug.
"Hey, how's my little sis!"
"Aaron, I'm only 2 years younger than you".
He always makes me laugh, but he's never usually came round until today... strange.
"So today of all days you've descided to visit me?" I roll my eyes but release a smile to tell him it is a joke.
"Heh.. I texted my gir- my friend to let him know that I was helping you move house"
I felt so extatic, I ran up to him and hugged him even though he was close to me. I instructed him to grab the boxes with my keyboard, guitar, headset, computer and recording/editing equipment in. After that we put them all in the moving van and did a last check around the house and everything was cleared, I sat in the passenger seat and Aaron offered to drive so I let him. It seemed like just minuits before we arrived at the new house, well it wasn't new because I was moving in with Aaron.

This was all new for me...