MB Imagines

You had just got out of the shower, and you realized that you'd forgot

Your towel.

You: Damnit.

You rushed down the hall to the closet, and opened it. Your favorite towel was on the bottom shelf, so you bent down to get it.

Ray- Damn..

You- *gasp* Bae! You scared me ..

Ray- I'm sorry, it's just, that ASS!

Ray grabbed your waist, and his hands were cold. He rubbed his index finger slowly down your pussycat, and reached your clit. You moaned.

You- Raayy, your hand is cold!

You kinda liked the feeling, but you too was starting to get cold.

Ray: It's always nice to catch this pussy.

You- Huh?

Ray- You never give me nun .

You- *laughing* Yeah, I'm not getting pregnant either. Trying to stay a virgin until I get married.

You pulled away, and wrapped your towel around you. You walked

To your room.

You grabbed one of Rays t-shirts, and put it on. You could hear him mixing up in the kitchen downstairs.

As you were walking downstairs, you kept thinking about the pleasure you felt when Ray touched you.

You- What the hell are you doing? You know you can't cook! Ray looked to you, then down at your shirt.

Ray: What the fuck did I tell you about my shirts? Huh? Huh?

He came closer and closer to you. You were against the counter. He wrapped his arms around your neck

, play choking you, and you laughed.

You: STOP! Ray!! STOP RAY!

Ray- Why you put on my shirt!

You- I'm sorry! Bae! Stop!

Ray let you go, and grinned. He leaned over and kissed you on the lips, you were caught off guard. He slowly began to turn you around, and put his manhood on your kittykat through his pants.

You- Ray, what you doin?

Ray: Shhh. Be quiet.

You stayed quiet as he took his manhood out of his pants, and your eyes widened.

You: Oh Shit.

Ray: Didn't I say be quiet?

Ray pushed you over, so your hands gripped the edge of the counter, and you were bent over. Your heart began to pound.

You: RAY?!?

Ray: SHUT UP Y/N

Ray put your shirt on top of your back, and slid his manhood inside of you. It felt hard and stiff. It hurt you so bad.

You: AAAH! Stop! IT HURTS! STOOPPP!!

Ray kept pounding you harder and faster everytime you complained.

You - STOP!

You felt a warm liquid shoot into your kitty as Ray took out. He was panting and sweating.

Ray- Aw, shit.

You: What?

Ray: I was too late.

You- For?

He just looked at you, until you began to understand. He cummed in you, no protection. None.