Team Dragon Slayer and a Depressed Natsu

Natsu, Lucy, Happy, Carla, Wendy and Romeo were walking for a while, with Team Brotherhood in a manly bar not far behind them, before Happy spotted a familiar face-

"Oh no! It's Scary Lucy!" Happy's knees started shaking.

"Oh hey, haven't seen you guys in a while? What are you doing round here?" Lucy's counterpart somehow managed to make her greeting sinister.

"Ahhh! Natsu!" The cat wailed.

"Happy, it's only Lucy," Natsu comforted.

"Oh, I thought I was scarier than her," the girl sneered.

"Now that would be about right," Earthland Lucy agreed.

"Woah! Two Lucys? That's epic!" Romeo squealed with admiration.

"Oh wow, you must be Earthland Romeo. I'll warn you here and now, you're not going to like the Edolas version of yourself," Lucy smirked.

"Nah, I bet he's awesome!" Romeo was over the moon by now.

"Just keep telling yourself that kid," Lucy tried to bring him back down to Earth- or Edolas in this case. "So, what brings you here?"

"We're looking for Erza Knightwalker, have you seen her?" Wendy asked kindly.

"Oh, I should've guessed. No, I haven't. Although, I don't think it'll be a long time before I do," Lucy had her hands on her hips.

"Would you like to help us find her?" Natsu asked.

"Hmm. Yeah, just let me go find Natsu. I don't like leaving him y'know? He's kinda... fragile," she paused for a moment before adding, "If you make fun of him for it I'll kick your butts!"

"Oh, so this is why we call her Scary Lucy," Romeo figured out.

"Yeah, you've sussed it kid. Call me that again and you're dead!" She threatened.

"Jeez, Lucy, he's only a kid!" Her counterpart yelled as blue lines appeared across Romeo's face.

"Anyhow, we'll go with ya!" Natsu smiled.

"Thanks Natsu," Lucy smiled. Even though it wasn't the same Lucy he was talking to, making her happy made him feel warm inside.

"This was supposed to be Gajeel and Lily's job," Carla grunted.

"I wonder how they're getting on..." Wendy pondered.

Meanwhile...

"Oh hi pal!" Gajeel smiled as he met his Edolas counterpart.

"Hey man! Didn't think I was going to see you again!" The man responded.

"Hi, we're looking for useful counterparts to help us find Erza Knightwalker. Can you be of any help?" Lily asked the man.

"Wow. That's a tall order. I'll see what I can do. I'm certainly good at getting inside information," he pushed his glasses up the bridge of his nose.

"That's great. Want a pint?" Gajeel asked the identical man.

"Well, I don't drink but I'll go with you," the other man agreed.

"Shouldn't we be looking at the task at hand?" Lily said sensibly.

"Pfft. We've got time," Gajeel sneered.

"I agree, there's always time for catching up with people," the other Gajeel smiled.

"Very well then," Lily sighed.

It was a short walk to the bar, it didn't take them long to get there.