Were back!!!

RomeoPOV:
It's been 7 years since that s class exam, since I smiled and since they were gone. Not only that our scared island is gone, off this face of earth. I just came back from a mission with Bisca and Alzack ,we went in the guild (well I wouldn't say guild really but the only thing we have) and I just sat at a table by myself feeling gloomy. Until some Blue Pegasus member come in saying their still alive but I just ignored them because there's no way their alive.Some of our members was going to take a look and left with a boat.

GrayPOV:
Smoke, burning buildings, people screaming and deliroa. Why am I seeing this, it scares me the most out of all stuff I went through. Right now I'm looking at little me under a pile of bricks unconscious. I turn around to see my dad breathing his final breaths, I can't bare to watch, until my dad lifted his arm and pointed to the forest. I was wondering why, then I saw a three months old baby crawl that direction. I got curious and followed the baby thinking who is this and it looks like a she. Just when I and the baby was at the entrance of the forest I heard someone calling me. "Gray-Sama wake up wake up " with a jolt I was face to face with Juvia. "Juvia thinks Gray-sama had enough sleep already " Juvia said, now I'm confused, I don't remember going to sleep, weird. "What do you mean Juvia?" I ask looking around seeing everyone waking up. Then a long haired 13 year old girl popped out of nowhere claimed she's a projection of Mavis Vermillion the first master of Fairy Tail saying how we all were all asleep for 7 years. WHAT?!!

RomeoPOV:
I was still sitting at a table STILL glomming. Just then Twilight Orgar came in demanding rent money and to hit on the girls, if you know what I mean. Urgh I had enough of this I lighted my fist on fire and charged at the presumed leader of the group then said "leave us alone" the leader just stop me and blowed out my flames then lifted is mace, now speaking "kid your going to wish you didn't do that." I close my eyes waiting for the impact but nothing happened except I heard a groan and a thud, I slowly look up and see many figures then one said " WERE BACK!!!" It's Natsu , everyone I can't believe this my cheeks started to get wet, I'm crying then I run up to Natsu and gave him a tight hug he does to, we party hard the whole night. But I can't help thinking that something up with Gray.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next chapter is going to go straight into 3 months of training because I'm lazy
Sorry for my laziness I mean you don't to reread that's all ready read by you?

Put comments

Vote

Please so I know I should continue the story

Bye