Jellal?!!!

GrayPOV:
The first day of training was pretty good until the miss three months of training over a party. We as in team natsu were going over to Erza to find out what we're doing tonight."Sooooo Erza what we going to do" ask Lucy before she could answer a bird with a message saying 'meet us at the broken bridge in the forest' so we all went.
NoOnesPOV:
Once the gang reach the bridge, the bridge suddenly rebuild and Erza taking safety measures by pushing Natsu on the bridge and it was safe. So they crossed it and then they saw three figures in the distance. Now close enough they saw Melady, Ultear and Jellal. The group was speechless Erza recovered first "Um guys how did you when did what?!!"very quickly "woah Erza chill we just heard that you guys are going to the game so we came to ask for help" Jellal said " oh okay tells what you need help and explain how your out of jail?!" Erza said straight after so Jellal continued " right it's Ultear fault why I escape out of jail, okay that    isn't the problem " Jellal was cut of by Lucy " yeah I know the real problem is that there bugs here and I had freshly got tanned 15 minutes ago not only that I broke a nail hello broken nails hurt " before she could go on, Erza gave her a glare and she shut up. Then Jellal continued again " well anyway over the previous games we have sensed strange oppressing magic energy that could resemble Zeref magic energy but it's not exactly the same so we want to investigate but we can't go anywhere near the games you guys know why, well we need your help but not only that we can help you with winning the games Ultear can unlock your second organ " "we will gladly help you" Erza said
Time skip one hour
GraysPOV:
Pain that's all I feel they didn't say it would hurt. I screamed until I couldn't handle it and fallen unconcouses.(sorry spelling)I see myself sanding a front of a 4-5 year old girl with raven hair and blue eyes, she just walked through me I turn around to see a figure that I couldn't see because they were blacked out I don't even think they were even human.

I think it instructed the girl to do something because she went into a fighting stance, something came of her I didn't know what it was cause i can't hear, then over a sudden I heard the figure speak " well done Sola " then I felt something sting ...

I think it instructed the girl to do something because she went into a fighting stance, something came of her I didn't know what it was cause i can't hear, then over a sudden I heard the figure speak " well done Sola " then I felt something sting on my cheek "Wake up, Juvia is right you sleep a lot, this the 20th time Popsicle " Natsu shouted " flame brain did you just slapped me, your going to get " I was just about to punch natsu until Erza saved him, urgh. " I don't think so gray we need to go to the guild to find out who's the team for the games " then suddenly Juvia hugged me and was crying everyone had a confused look on our faces " Gray Sama how could you replace Juvia with another girl " after hearing this the rest of the group glared at me for a explanation " woah Juvia what are you talking about " I stuttered. Slowly Juvia looked up at me and said " you kept saying Sola in your sleep, who is she" "yeah you did kept saying Sola but Juvia that doesn't mean Popsicle replace yeah" the group all agreed. Then Erza said " who is Sola anyway I'm quite curious " everyone attention was on me , I looked at everybody nervously and said " honestly I don't know, I'm not even a I quaintest of hers, guys can we drop the subject and just go" no one could reply to me because I was out the door.
MacorovPOV:
It's been a couple of weeks since Jellals group came to me needing help. I can't get over it, I sigh I'm still thinking who should go to the games apparently you can have two teams . Team Natsu should the first one I think Mira, Laxus, Cana ,Gajeel,Juvia and that girl that was traveling with Jellals group she wanted to be a fairy tail member she hasn't done any crimes so she fine. I will announce the first team but keep the second a secret. Now I remember the girls name was it yes it was " Sola but know as the demon child"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comments

Vote

Please so I know that I should continue the story

Bye