Chapter 1.

"I veally shouldn't be doing zhis." Medic grumbled to himself as he placed a shot glass down on the coffee table. Demo and Heavy released a loud roar of laughter across the room as Scout ambled about drunkenly. Sniper sat next to Medic with his 4th beer. He snorted as Engineer started re-telling a story about his first date, that the team has heard plenty of times. Spy sat in a chair by the TV absent-mindedly twirling his cigarette in his hands while Pyro lay against the wall, watching flames lick his fingers. The Frenchman had obviously been drunk before and could handle his liquor. The german shook his head. Why did he allow himself to be convinced to come here? Oh wait, he didn't. Freakin' Sniper. 

"You're such a downer mate." chuckled said Sniper. 

"You're not even laughin'."

"I'm not such a downer az you zhink I am Sniper." Medic growled and straightened his glasses. 

"Sure ya aren't Medic." he said sarcastically and inspected his beer bottle.

"Have ya even been rip roarin' drunk before? It's great I tell ya. Unless you end up sleepin' with someone. Then you'll have to deal with the consequences later. What makes it worse is that damn hangover ya get the next day ya know? I've had too many of 'ose the past few years." Sniper rambled.

"You? You slept wiz a lot of women?" Medic replied, a bit surprised.

"Ah, c'mon mate. Who'd pass up on a drunk Sniper? Just think 'bout it. The things we can do with our hands, our concentration. Seriously, what woman could pass that up?" he replied leaning back farther into the couch.

"Hell I'd tap myself." he snorted taking a swig. Medic sighed. A few moments passed and all the sudden he felt fingers on his neck. He almost yelped. He glanced at Sniper and noticed that his arm was basically around him. Not like, completely around him, but his hand was on the Medic's neck. 

"Sniper!" Medic growled under his breath. What the hell was this? The idiot was really drunk.

"But then, I'd never pass up on you either mate. Don't even need to be drunk. Just... You're a freaking looker. Body to go after. Freaking asshole of a personality, but that really turns me on." Sniper whispered just so Medic could hear. Medic couldn't tell if the man was talking to himself or not.

"Sniper... Vhat are you doing?" 

"Freakin' hell Medic." Sniper growled and sent him a hot stare. His hand started tracing up the other's neck and tangled through the dark brown hair. Medic shivered violently. What the hell's going on?

"Sniper!" Medic hissed.

"Please, vhatever you are trying to do, pleaze stop!" 

"Aah... Medic. I'd love to have you writhing under me right now. That'd be so hot." Sniper moaned quietly. Medic froze. His cheeks grew hot and heat spread south. What the hell did he just say? Sniper felt the other freeze up. He pulled his hand away and stood up slowly. 

"Medic. We need to talk." he said simply, and he started walking towards the room farthest away from the one they were in now. Medic didn't move, probably for 2 minutes. No one else in the room even noticed. They were all too deep into the conversation they were having together. Medic got up shakily and followed suit in a daze.