Crushed by Crushes

"Okay let's try that scene one more time." I heard Jack say, his green hair peaking out of his cap. Mark groaned and trudged back to his starting position. Mark and Jack were practicing a sketch for the performance tomorrow, and I was sitting on the couch, sketching my new logo for my channel.
                       "Come on Jack! We've been doing this for hours! I'm pretty sure we got this nailed." Mark complained, interlocking his fingers and resting them on the top of his head. I smiled, thoughts flooded my head as I was pulled into the abyss known as my imagination. I tried to focus on a bunch of random stuff, like kids shows or random tumblr posts, but Mark just kept interjecting. Was I falling for him? I couldn't help but smile and blush.
                       I fell back into reality to see snapping fingers in my face. Jack yelling my name, and Mark staring at my glossed over expression.
                     "What?" I asked. 
                       "You have your sketch planned right? The performance is tomorrow!" Jack practically yelled. I nodded, and glanced over at Mark. He was staring, but quickly caught himself and looked at a wall that suddenly became interesting. Jack just looked at both of us, then his mouth curved into a devious smile.
                     "Hey Markimoo?" Jack said in a sing songy voice. Mark looked over at him, confusion in his chocolate eyes.
                      "Think fast!" Jack yelled as he pushed Mark onto the couch. I yelped as his body landed on mine, practically crushing me.

(See what I did there...)

                        Mark quickly got off of me, turning to look at me. I noticed his cheeks were a bright red, and my face warmed. Mark suddenly ran after Jack, leaving me with my thoughts, and Mark's dog, Chica. I pet Chica and went back to my own thoughts.
                 Crushed by my crush... Huh... What are the odds?

Okay, sorry about the short chapter but I had to make (Y/N) start falling for Mark. Otherwise the next chapter would turn out badly.... Oops! Oh well, peace out Booklovers!