Getting to know eachother

Travis' POV:
"So, Zane."
"Hm?"
"Now that we are dating we need to get to know each other."
I look up at the looming figure at held a cup of green tea in his hands, he squatted down across from me, we were sitting at a floor table which was covered by a cute ying-yang blanket, I took my cup of tea and took a sip and he looked at me with a glint in his eyes.
The darkness from outside disguised Zanes face but brought out his blue eye that I stared into, smiling gently and he chuckled.
"So, getting to know each other." He repeats, I nod before stretching, clicking my back and neck.
"What do you want to know then?" He asks, I shrug before throwing my arms across the table, groaning slightly.
Zane rolled his eyes and put down his tea and grabbed my hands, holding them up to his mouth and kissing them both.
I look up at him and smile through the candle lighting that lit up the room.
We were having a date night at his house and it was a really nice time, there was a vase with roses in it that I brought for Zane and a candle fluttering with flames on the other side of the table.
I stare at the mask that covered Zanes lower face, he still wore it around me but was comfortable to take it off a lot, I tend to take it off him when I kiss him-
I begin to blush as I started to think about kissing Zane, he looks up at me and chuckles.
"What're you thinking about dork?"
"I'm thinking about you."
"What about me?"
"Kissing you~"
"Mhmm but you wanted to get to know me?"
"I'd love to~"
"So what do you want to know about me, as I asked before, but you zoned out." I chuckle and nod at him.
"Sorry I tend to zone out."
"I'm fully aware, anyway, answer the question nerd."
"Hmm.. What are your kinks?" I ask, he starts blushing and stuttered his answer.
"I don't know about kinks Travis.." He coughed awkwardly, looking down at his tea, "-I just like the idea of having a nice dinner date, I don't want anything serious yet."
"R-Really, I can arrange that to happen again at some point." I chuckle and he frowns at me.
"Whatever Travis..." He started blushing before crossing his arms.
"Alright alright, what do you want to know about me?"
"The same thing."
"...I.."
"I told you want I like! Tell me what you like!" I start to blush again.
"I have a daddy kink.."
"W-Where someone calls you daddy?" Zane says instantly in reply, I start blushing madly and I look away from him. "What's wrong?"
"N-No it's just I'm embarrassed about it."
"Don't worry I don't care."
"Thanks Zane.." I smile and he freezes up.
"It's late.." He tries to take it off topic, I'll allow it.
"You tired?"
"Kinda.."
"Alright, I'll take you to bed."
I walk over to him and pick up him, bridal style before carrying him into his room, I lay him down in his bed and pull the duvet over him, I lean over and kiss his forehead.
"I'll see you in the morning sweetheart~"
"Goodnight Travis..." He mumbles before dozing off.
I watch him as I lean against the door frame, chuckling at him slightly before leaving the room and sitting back at the table.
I finish my tea before I pack up my things and I go back to my house.

---
Sorry for the short chapter! I just wanted to upload a cute little chapter.
A 'cute' little chapter, huehuehue.
Anyway, I hope you guys like it! Expect a new chapter soon~~
-Jake