Hey hows it going

Hi I need to get this off my chest it's like slowly killing me from the inside. A lot of stuff has been happening lately in my sad little life so hear it is. My mum has decided she wants to split up with my dad. They told me and my brothers a few days ago (I've kind of known about it for ages because I noticed my mums wedding ring not being on since her depression and anxiety started getting bad again) I cried a lot and it's getting hard not to consistently think about everything and what's going to happen. I've basically been keeping all my thoughts out as good as I can by drawing a lot more and reading lots of fiction stories, and I mean LOTS. She said my dads going to move out next year so it's not like she just said "bye felicia" and forced us to deal with it, but I'm still really angry with myself. When my parents said 'we need to talk to you and Levi (not my brothers real name also animie is poisoning my mind) I was like oh there going to tell us just don't cry then I just had a March 22nd in my eye or something (defiantly not just sad) and I flipping cried. I mean there's toning wrong with crying but I literally told myself not to. Then to make it all even worse my mum said they we were the first people they told which was a lie, ShE AlRedY ToLd lIkE EveRyoNe sHe KnOwS!!! I am kinda pissed if you couldn't tell.
But on a less depressing note (not the g note that would be sad lets go like E because E sounds nice) I got a scetch pad! It's just black and plain but I like it and I've drawn in it everyday since I got it (a lot of TØP, cats and pandas). I also started this thing where I mark of a day of drawing so I don't do what I did last time a big thing happened (long story short my uncle died and I stopped drawing but he's happy now in heaven surrounded by cats and other family members😊) and i think I'm a bit happier than I was a few days ago😊.

I hope everyone is doing good and I hope I didn't make any one gauge their eyes out with a spork from my sadness.
Boi, keep smiling and stuff beans (Dan quotes was nessesery) 😊
P.S you are now all known as beans I don't know why just go with it😊