Neighbours

I saw that man looking at me. Ever since he's moved in next door, he's been looking at me. I didn't mind. I sort of liked that he was watching me. He was young and sexy, and I wanted him to watch me.

I looked out the window into his, he ran his fingers through his hair, sitting down on a stool and staring. Let's put on a little show for him, I thought, walking into my bedroom. I ripped off my clothes, throwing a silk robe over my bare body. I smirked and walked back into the kitchen, moving seductively, running my hands through my hair. I bit my lip as I pulled the robe apart, caressing and squeezing my breasts, moaning even though he couldn't hear me. I saw him shift in his chair. I could almost see his erection from here, it was so big. I imagined it, hard and warm, pumping through my body. I want it so bad! I want him inside me! I pulled off my robe completely and ran my hands down my body, feeling my womanhood throb under his gaze.

I bit my lip again, fisting my hair with one hand and sucking on my finger. I ran my tongue along my index finger, letting my saliva cover it. Striding into the kitchen, I grab a stool and set it down in front of the window, settling into it. I spread my legs, squeezing my breasts and sucking my finger. I see him unzip his pants and pull out his member, stroking himself.

He throws his head back with pleasure as I pump a finger into myself, crying out loudly. "Please more!" I scream, as if he were there with me. He goes faster, pumping his dick through his hands, groaning so loud I could hear him. "I want you here! I want you inside me!" I feel myself dripping with sweat, my heart beating rapidly, my breaths coming out quick and loud. I add another finger, feeling my wet, warm walls close around the fingers. "I'm coming!" I scream, my womanhood throbbing. I watch him stop, his head thrown back and cum dripping down his member. I smirk, taking my fingers out and shoving them in my mouth, licking my cum. He stands up and gestures for me to come over. I grin and grab my robe, swinging it around my shoulders.

To be continued...