High School for Demigods

ANNABETH GOING TO GOODE?! WOW I'VE NEVER HEARD THAT ONE BEFORE (note the sarcasm). But seriously, this Fanfiction will be after The Last Olympian, but we are acting as if The Lost Hero never happened, and never will. The reason is, well, I just miss the old characters. They were AMAZING and I'm sad that they're not in the new series. Don't get me wrong--I have nothing against the new characters, but the old ones deserve a little more of the spotlight. So, um, let's get started. OOH, I almost forgot!
DISCLAIMER: I am a person, not a troll author *cough Rick Riordan cough* so the pjo characters do not belong to me. And I'm assuming that no one read any of the above said stuff so I'll make it simple.
I DO NOT OWN PERCY JACKSON.

ANNABETH POV:
Ugh! I really hated my hair sometimes. It was so curly, and, well, blonde! Why couldn't I have dark hair, like Thalia? Speaking of Thalia, I better go make sure she's up. When I moved to New York we bought a small apartment, courtesy of Lady Artemis. Thalia had been told that she needed to find some new recruits for the Hunters, and when she found out I was moving, she decided to come here as well. She had belligerently agreed to go to High School with me, and she was not happy about waking up early. I walked into the neighboring bedroom. "Thalia?", I said in my normal voice, "You up?"
"Uhhhmmmhhhh," was the only sound that was returned.
"Thals, get UP!" I said forcefully pushing her off of the bed. She woke up about the time her face hit the floor.
"Annabeth!" she growled, picking herself up off the floor.
"Sorry, but you weren't getting up! And we can't be late today, okay? We need to get to Goode early so we can get our schedules and set up our lockers!"
"Ugh, fine, let me get dressed."
"Okay! Thanks!" I smiled and walked about the door.

-----------------------------

We were in the front office, awaiting our schedules. The old lady at the front desk was completely unorganized and I was jittery just looking at the mess. Every instinct in me told me to stack this and file that. 'Fight it, Annabeth, fight it' I told myself.
"Here you go, dears!" the old lady said and she handed over a thick stack of papers, "Okay that should be your schedules, locker information, after-school club sign up sheets, and basic safety sheets that your parents will need to fill out. Okay?"
Thalia and I eyed each other at the 'parent' part, but said okay anyways.
"Now, would you two like guides to show you around for a couple days?" the secretary asked.
"Uh, no, we'll be fine. So, we'll just go now. Bye." Thalia muttered awkwardly, dragging me out of the office. "Whew," she said, "That office smelled like mothballs." She fake gagged as she said it.I laughed and walked in the direction of my locker. Her locker was a little ways down the hall, because of our differences in last names. While we were setting up students started to trickle in, meeting friends, setting up lockers, et cetera. When I was done, I walked over to Thalia. "What do you have for home room?" I asked.
"Umm...uhh..Stupid dyslexia!!! It starts with a C. Maybe Carmell?"
"Oh," I said with a sad look on my face, "I have Blofos. Wait a second! That's Percy's step-dad! Yay!"
"Why is that 'yay'?" she asked.
"Duhhh. Paul being Percy's stepfather probably means that Percy will have him, or at the very least, drop by to say hi!"
"Oh, okay. But remember--don't scare Percy too bad when you surprise him. You don't want to be run through with riptide," as she said his she mimed stabbing herself in the stomach "You're not immortal like me."
"KEEP YOUR VOICE DOWN!" I whisper-screamed at her. She just winked her bright blue eye in response. By this point almost everyone was at their lockers, but Thalia and I had gotten here so early that we already had all our stuff.
"I guess we should start walking," I said. We turned down the hall that held out homeroom. As we walked I heard something. A laugh. His laugh. I froze.
"Yeah, yeah, I hear him too, but you're acting like an Aphrodite girl. Let's go!" Thalia hissed at me.
"Sorry. Just caught me off guard," I whispered back. Percy was exactly as I remembered him. His smirk was familiar, and endearing. His raven hair was messy and wild but it just made his eyes stand out more. They were emerald green--and made so many memories come flooding back. Like the first time we arrived at Camp Half-Blood and I said 'He's th--
"Hello? Earth to Annabeth?" Thalia was waving her hand in my face. I blushed, and she smirked. "Someone's got it bad!" I was about to slap her arm when she said, "Quick, he's coming this way!" I ducked my head and ran up to him. He was busy talking to his friends so he didn't notice me right away. I caught a snippet of their conversation.
"Yo, Perce, where were you all summer? You missed this totally cool party at Shane's house!" a guy with short, dark brown hair said.
"Sorry, I was at Camp. I even got a girlfriend." Percy responded. His friend almost choked on his Gatorade.
"You what?!"
"Yup. It's Annabeth, that girl I told you about..." Percy was smiling wistfully.
"No way dude. I don't believe it. You've had a crush on her for years, and all of a sudden you're dating? Uh-uh. I'm not buying it," Brown-hair boy said.
"Max! Stop! It's true! I've got pictures to prove it!"
"Uh huh. So if you're such a perfect couple, then where is she?"
At this point, I decided to but in. "Um, she's right here."
Percy turned around faster than I thought humanly possible. He dropped all of his books out of his hands. The look on his face was priceless!
"ANNABETH!" he yelled so loud I'm pretty sure the entire school heard. The whole locker area quieted down. Slowly, every head pivoted toward us. Percy wrapped me up in a hug so tight I thought my insides might burst. He set me down and looked me over. His eyes were gleaming and he was smiling from ear to ear. All of a sudden a voiced yelled out, "Hey! Kelp-head! Just because you're dating Annabeth doesn't mean that you can ignore me, you know!" Thalia had her hands on her hips and a playful smile danced on her face. Percy's face looked even more shocked, if possible.
"Thalia! You're here too? I feel like my head is going to explode. What is going on?!"
She just smiled and worked her way towards us.

A/N: Was it okay? let me know if there were any mistakes, stuff like that. And btw, I will have other demigods join in later. Okay, bye!h