.:I Know That It's Wrong,But You Know Where You Belong:.

Kate ran like there was no tomorrow.She'd been doing this for quite a while now.She would wake up when the sun rose everyday.Then she would run in the deeper into the forest to meet her close friends.Sure it was against the Tribe rules to meet with other members from different Tribes but Kate couldn't care less.After running for a while,she made it."Hey,Kate!" Jasmine yelled at Kate,like she normally would.Kate flinched even though she should've been used to this by now.Julyssa looked at the two and laughed."So what're we gonna do?Are we gonna go hunt together or something?" Jasmine scoffed and looked at Julyssa."Why can't we just play around?That would be very fun!" Jasmine said happily.Jasmine was always a bubbly kind of person who just wanted to prank people and play around."No,Jasmine.We can't play around.If we get caught we will be banned from being able to do anything on ourselves." Kate growled at Jasmine,as if she'd repeated herself for the millionth time.Go away,run away,stay away.Kate shook her head,ignoring the voices in her head."I think we should just hunt for now,or fight.We need to keep our strength just in case we encounter a Nimvious or Demitois." You see,Nimvious and Demitois are a very dangerous sort of animal.They are mostly related to the Wolf family but they have different animal body parts as well.Females have shorter tails and no horns.Males have longer tails and horns."But Jasmine and I are from the Wolf Tribe,we can basically communicate with them.Besides I've seen many and stopped them."

Julyssa hissed and growled."No!It's not the same.Jasmine is in the Kipache Wolf Tribe and you're in the Dimoce Wolf Tribe.It's not the same!" She yelled,aggressively.Kate flinched again and nodded."O-Okay.." Don't let her boss you.Destroy.Eat.Repeat.Kate hated the voice,she just wanted it to go away.She shook it off,again,like it was nothing.Kate sat on the floor as her hands started shaking.Julyssa and Jasmine were bickering about what they would do together,it bothered the shit out of Kate.She whimpered quietly as if something was hurting her.She grabbed out her spear and stood up,quickly,getting ready to aim.She dropped the spear and clutched her stomach,Kate had never felt much pain like this."Kate?Are you okay?" Jasmine questioned,walking towards the hurt female.Kate groaned loudly,in pain."I'm...fine." She responded,emotionless.Jasmine let out a terrified scream.Julyssa covered the short females mouth to stop the screaming.Their eyes widened in fear and horror.Black and grayish liquid substance came out of Kate's eyes and mouth.She started choking a bit,but stopped.The other two females immediately grabbed their spears and daggers,preparing to attack.I Am God.Kate looked at her appearance.Horns formed on her head,sharp enough to kill.Strong arms and hands,long claws.Inhuman features could be visible.Scratches,scars and marks covered this poor,possessed female.

Julyssa was shaking,whimpering softly.Jasmine looked at Julyssa,then at Kate."We don't want to hurt you.Just calm down.." Julyssa said,calmly.She reached out to touch Kate's shoulders.She flinched,then quickly snapped.Do it.Kill them.Kate didn't shake the voices away.Instead,she obeyed.She ran towards Jasmine.Jasmine shrieked in pain as she got thrown to the ground,rather hard,almost knocking the wind out of her.Kate growled aggressively and placed her hands on the females shoulders."K-Kate,please..Don't do this!We're friends!Family!" She cried out,letting her emotions out like a sink overflowing with water.Julyssa took the spear and stabbed it right at the back of Kate's neck.She hissed and removed the spear.Kate's now wounded neck healed quickly."Hlukana nam!" Kate yelled.She dug her nails into Jasmine's shoulders,blood pouring out of the new wounds."Stop this!Please!" Jasmine cried out.She cried and pleaded for her to stop.Julyssa wrapped her hands around Kate's neck,choking and pulling her off of Jasmine.She pinned the possessed female to a tall tree.Her thumbs applying pressure against Kate's throat.Jasmine stood up grabbing a dagger from the ground.After holding back the tears,Julyssa let them escape.Screeching and inhuman noises could be heard from Kate.She was struggling to get out of Julyssa's grip.Julyssa eventually couldn't go on,she let go of her neck and cried hard.Jasmine ran quickly and stabbed Kate's hip and dug in deeper.Kate collapsed to the ground and took the sharp object from her hip out and growled.Jasmine ran towards Julyssa and cried into her chest.She wrapped her arms around her,comforting her.The deformed female picked herself up and walked towards them,slowly.Julyssa let go of the short female and let tears roll down her cheeks.Kate hissed and grabbed a spear.She threw it at Jasmine,causing it to go threw her collar bone area.

Jasmine let out a small cry before falling limp onto the ground.She was a strong fighter,just not strong enough to fight her,A monster.The other female ran to Jasmine,hoping to find a pulse.Hoping for her to be alive.Julyssa yelled out,very loud.Hell,she didn't care if the other tribes heard her cries and screams."Jasmine?!Wake up!Please!Jasmine?!" She cried out,vocal cords hurting like hell.She sobbed and sobbed,resting her head on the cold,lifeless corpse.Kate shook her head,in a wolf-like manner.She looked at Julyssa crying."I love you,Jasmine..." She took off one of her bracelets.A bracelet that meant a person has died.In this case,Jasmine.Julyssa kissed Jasmine's forehead ever so softly before standing up.She didn't wipe her tears away.This time she wanted to cry,and it was for a reason.Julyssa grabbed a dagger,secretly,so Kate wouldn't notice.This dagger was sharp.Sharpper than the one Jasmine had.She walked towards Kate.At this point,she knew what she was going to do was gonna hurt her more than what happened to Jasmine.Julyssa knew this wasn't Kate.She knew it was an evil demon spirit.It wasn't the real Kate...It wasn't her Kate.Kate hissed and growled,sharply at the female walking towards her."Kate,I love you.I love you more than anything.." Julyssa wasn't lying.What she had said was true.She felt her heart shattering into a million pieces.She walked closer and wrapped her arms around Kate's now firm and stiff body.She rested her head on the disfigured female's shoulder.Julyssa cried into her neck,not giving a shit if Kate hurt her.Kate clawed and Julyssa's back,scratching very roughly.Julyssa screeched in pain,as she arched her back.She relaxed and hugged Kate tighter."I love you a lot,Kate.Don't you ever forget that.You are so special to me.." Julyssa choked out.

Kate stabbed her in the abdomen area with her claws.She dug deeper and she chuckled.Julyssa shrieked and let out a soft whimper.She brought herself closer.Julyssa kissed her cheek and rubbed it."I will always love you.." And just like that,Julyssa Stabbed Kate in the chest multiple times.Then she cut from under her chest all the way to her abdomen.Kate coughed up blood,black blood.It hurt Julyssa so much,she wanted to stop but she couldn't.She opened the seems of skin and tore it wide open.She dug her hands inside and ripped her organs out.Julyssa cried harder than before. She was doing this to her.A person she loved dearly. She finally reached for her heart.Julyssa took a deep breath and let out a sob before ripping her heart out with all her force.She grabbed the heart and stabbed it multiple times.Making sure the spirit died as well.Kate's now lifeless limp body was on the ground.Julyssa laid next to her and hugged the dead corpse.She brushed her fingers through her hair and sobbed harder.Julyssa's eyes and head hurt a whole lot,but she couldn't help it.She kept crying and crying and crying.This time instead of a bracelet she took of her very special necklace.She put it on Kate and hugged her again.Thus necklace was a symbol of a loved one dying or that died.Kate was dead.Julyssa kissed her forehead and curled up.She wrapped Kate's arms around her so she could feel like she was still there,not dead."I'm waiting for you,darling.I'm waiting for the word..."

_--------------------------------------------------------_

I finished it!Whoop!Whoop!While writing this it gave me feels but hey!It didn't stop me.I also let my good fren,remainkpoptrash read some of this to see what they thought about it!This story takes place in my tribe thing that i made up.In my art book it explains the demon spirits and such.I hope you guys enjoyed it.I actually worked really hard on this!Watch out for more short stories!

-Kate :):