I'm not crazy. I think

"Delilah Presley." The therapist calls her name as I stare out the window,wishing that I was on the other side. I hate school. I hate people. I love hating things. "Delilah." I turn around and give the woman a death stare." It is fucking Hunter. Hunter Presley! Delilah is my dead sister!" I spit at her. She swallow visibly and nervously. I'm scaring her. This brings a smile on my face. Maybe this is going to be fun. "You're scared." I say. She is breathing hard. I cock my head and say," You should be." She is pathetic. I get up from the couch and walk around. I pick up a vast." You think I'm psycho." I hiss at her. She is scared to death. I throw the vast at the door and it shatters. I grab the arms and twirl her around to face me. "Listen,you little bitch,I'm not crazy. I'm just like everyone else.Trying to survive. So if you think I am,watch me surprise you." I grab her chin as I speak,making her look at me. "If I was you, I wouldn't make the girl with the switchblade angry." With that,I walk out the therapist's office.

My parents haven't visited me in three years so I live with my best friend Jack and by myself. I don't get phone calls or text or even letters but who give a damn? I know why they shut me out. I was not like my angelic sister. More like the exact opposite.

I unlock the door to my apartment and drop my bag at the door. Usually Jack would be banging a new girl on the couch,asking me to join him but today he is asleep. The corners of my mouth tilt up into a smile. He looks peaceful when he is sleeping. I walk over and lay beside him. Immediately his arms wraps around my waist."How was therapy?" He ask,eyes still close."A bitch." He let out a chuckle. We weren't a couple but we used to be.

He strokes my hair,something he do when he knew I was mad. "I don't know why you keep going. It is tearing you down. That is why you are crazy." I sigh. "I'm not crazy." He scoff."I think."