UNTOLD LOVE STORY <3

Prolouge

               "Life is full of infinite absurdities, w/c strangely enough, do not even need to  appear plausable, since they are true."  -Luigi Pirandello

               When he first saw her, he knew that she's the girl that his been waiting for. It’s been how many months of stalking and until now, he has no simple guts of telling his true feelings for her. He is afraid that he might be rejected. He is afraid that he might be laugh at.  He is afraid that he might receive nothing in return.  And afraid of being dumped in the end. So, he just decided to keep his feelings for her.

               When she first saw him, she already fell in love w/ him. Love at first sight? Maybe yes! She was secretly looking at him during their class hours. She was secretly doing FLAMES of their names on her notebook. She was secretly painting the handsome face of him. It’s been how many month of hearing nothing from her about her feelings for him. She has no guts of showing her true feelings for him. So, she just decided to keep her feelings for him by herself.

               Its hard to show your feelings to someone you love especially when that someone does not show just a little interest in you. tsk! tsk! tsk!

               How will the two characters show their true feelings for each other? How will they keep it and will they be able to know each other's thoughts? Will they be able to confront each other?

And how will the other characters affect their relationship? hmm..

-----Lahat ng tanong ay masasagot sa mga susunod na kabanata. ^________________^

AN: Hello readers of wattpad! It's my first time to write a story. Hope you guys like it! Ngayon lang talaga to. As in ngayon ngayon lang. HAHA. Dahil sa walang magawa kaya ito at gumawa ako ng magagawa. ANG GULO MO TEH! haha. Have fun while reading.. forgive me for my grammars. BUGO jud ko sa grammar. haha. THANKS! XD

OOOPPSS! don't forget to VOTE, COMMENT, LIKE, and be a FAN. I'll be the happiest person living on earth if you'll do that. CHOZ! haaha.

ENJOY!

CIAO!

=> R.M.O.