1

Hi,my name is Blue and I have a story to tell. It's MY story actually..MY LOVESTORY..wooh..! don't you think it's kindah gay if i'm gonna share it? I mean,dude Im a man..anyway,this is the story where I found the Love of my life,jeez..I'm so cheezy..haha..

Ok let's get down to business,you have read back there the POV of a guy,and a girl in the hospital bed. Well,that is ME it all makes sense when you read my story. It started when..........

BLUE

Blue Rayleigh Oliva Collins!! I think I heard my Mom...

Blue Rayleigh Oliva Collins!! Yup that's her.No doubt about it!!

Opppsss Busted.....

Here we go again...

Blue your Mom's here!

Yeah, like I did'nt heard her Jeez thanx man..!(they're my friends by the way,i'll introduce them later)

  I turn around and face my furious Mom,well who would'nt be? I'm in prison again for guess what? 3rd time in a month only,yes..no biggy right. Before you react there, I did'nt do drugs ok..It's Ken's birthday party, we were just celebrating and their f*cking neighbors report us to the police. We were not that loud!!? Ok..Ok were drunk that's it but we did'nt play the music loud! jeez..He's annoying!!! because of him we spend Ken's birthday in the cell!!

RAYLEIGH!!

uh oh..."yes mom? did I ever tell you you're beautiful?"(winks).. d*mn am I too drunk? I did'nt notice her come near us. Think blue!!!

"Oh my dear son thanx for stating the fact!" She smiles,but I know that's a smile of a devil I know she's gonna blow any time. "So,my son's in cell again?" she paused.."For what is it this time? Another gang fight? A fight for a girl? Or.....God Rayleigh dont tell me you now doing drugs! I swear to God when it is I'm gonna sent you to a mountain,either you'll gonna be a monk or a priest! Oh..my son I did not raised you to be a delinquent or a gang leader!! When will you ever learn?!" thank God she stops..

  "Mom,I'm not into drugs ok!?" her face lighten up. "We were in Kens,we're just celebrating his birthday he just turn 17 today. And his neighbors complained that we're noisy,but its not. We're tipsy and when the cops arrieved we got into you know..fight,.so we are here." I explained.

  "I see" she paused.

  "Mrs. Collins you're son can go now that you're here but please tie him or chain him if you must it's like his second home here. He often come here,im thinking adopting him you know.!?" the policed jowked.

  "Ha ha..nice try Mr.Thompson"..God his annoying..

  "That would be nice sir,but I know just what to do for him to come to the light side,ha ha ha ha"..what the Hell!? I'm not a  demon,jeez..i don't even have a horn..see..im not possessed ok.ahh...my mom is exagerating things again.

(BACK AT THE HOUSE)

  "Home sweet home"..I mumble while stretching my hands and yawn. As my Mom parked our car in our garage.i'm thinking on how will i scaped from her cermons, she said alot back there and hell that's embarassing! but I know that's not the end of it! so here it goes...."Good night mom,i'll be upstairs"..

  "Not so fast gentle man, in the study room...NOW"..huuuhh....im doomed!

~~~~~~

"What is it now Mom?"..I ask..

"Well mister, I talked about it with you're Dad"..,ok....what's going on?!!!!

"You see, honey i love you so much and i know when time comes you'll thank me for this"..she paused again..talked about total suspence..

"So...? what is it Mom spill it out!?" I ask irritated.

She took a deep breath and said.."We are going back to Philippines...!!!!!surprise son.....!!! Isn't it amazing?!" Ohhhh...this is really not a good day!!!!!!!!!!!!please tell me it's just a dream!?!!

WRITTER

well guys..what do you think? it sucks right?ha ha ha..well,im not a good writter,so i understand if you dont like it..but just keep reading,you might find this story interesting..Later guyzzzz....

Oh..before i forget,i need pics for my characters im thinking maybe you can give me suggestions? Thank You..