One Shot

Sehun's POV

Another busy day at work... Ugh my body is killing me after dancing for five hours straight, but I'm actually thankful cause I get to forget...

I banged my head at teh window of my car. I have just said that I'm starting to forget about her then now I am remembering her? God I am so messed up!

I ruffled my hair in frustration and grunted out. Then I noticed my cellphone ringing. Dae's name (a/n this is your name reader well if you only want to imagine that you're the girl haha) flashed on my screen. I sighed and composed myself before I answered her.

"Hunnie!" she cheerfully said from the other end. I can't help but frown at the way she said my name but I tried to keep the frown away as I replied to her.

"Good evening, Dae, why did you call?" I asked politely. I'm not in the mood =_=

"Oh, uhm... it's nothing." she said really disappointed. God what is the problem with her? But I don't want to lengthen this conversation if it's not her voice I'd be hearing...

"Well then, bye. I still have to drive home." I said and was about to end the call when she said, "Sure! Stay safe Sehun!"

Ugh, why does she have to be so kind and why does she have to look exactly like her. 

***

When I got home, by 7:00 in the evening I immediately jumped into my bed to sleep. I woke up again at 10:00 don't ask me why, but when I noticed the date on the clock my jaw dropped.

Today is our anniversary, that's why she called even though she too is also busy...

In a flash my whole body was awake, I grabbed my cellphone by the table and dialled her number. She answered at the very first ring, "Hunnie! Why did you call?"

I was so startled by her suddenly cheerful voice that I took a few seconds to recompose myself. ""Uh... where are you now, Dae?"

"Home!" she said but I could hear the lie in her voice and it was soon confirmed when I heard her move the phone away  from her face. "Ma'am sorry but you have to go the restaurant is about to close." "I'm sorry if I stayed here for 5 hours anyway here's my pay."

I sighed, guilt starting to creep up on me, but of course I don't want to discuss it now. Yeah, I know I'm a jerk but I'm afraid that if I say sorry... again, I could make things between her worse. "I just called to greet you a happy anniversary. Good night, Dae."

"Good night too Hunnie! Happy anniversary!" I can almost feel her beam at that. Ugh, why am I such an a**hole?