Dirty Dancing

DIRTY DANCING.

My sister Lisa was brushing her hair in my face, My Parents where both smilling fondly at each other unlike me trying to wonder why i was born into this family.

        The car stopped and we arrived at this summer camp thing my dad has got us into. I have better things to do with my life NOT dancing in the night with old people. Oh sorry i didnt introduce myself. My name is Frances ''Baby'' Houseman. I never really liked the name baby but i guess it just stuck.

             My Fathers friend the owner of the resort Max came out to greet us. ''HELLO DOC'' he shouted from across the greenery. My fathers face lit up more than you can imagine it was funny how he knew all these people but never talked about them. He came and hugged everyone. He told me and Lisa ''Your father saved my life, if it wasent for him i would be dead''. My father just laughed and huged him more. After 15 Mins of standing there whilst my dad and Max shared life stories.

          Finally the manager called his grandson Niel. He looked prissy. Like one of those posh rich kids that didnt care about people poorer than then. He was full on looking at me up and down. I tried turning away and starting a convo with Lisa. Finally we got going to out Camp side. I went to explore and saw The manager Max shouting at the employees. Thats when i saw the most handsome chisseld man in the whole entire world. My heart honestly skipped a beat, ''Well smart ass your late, get dressed and go to work''. I went back to my cabin and we all went to have dinner. Through my mellon balls i had seen The handsome man again. I heard the manager say ''Johnny'' when he saw him so im guessing that is his name. He was with a pretty blonde. My heart sank.. He was taken.. like i even had a chance with him.. They were so good at dancing thats when i heard the manager say ''Show offs the pair of them''.

                                           GAZEBO FUN.                     .

We were all invited to the gazebo to do some dancing. I saw people having the time of their lifes.. what nutters. I cant dance.. Dancing to me is like the hardest thing ever. Later that night after fracturing Niels toes i grabbed my cardigan and ran out the gazebo. I heard the loudest strangest music ever. I can see a distinct light. I ran towards it and saw a sign saying ''STAFF ONLY NO GUESTS''  i had no clue what this meant so i went to explore. I saw Billy one of the staff and Johnny cousine in the dark. He was carrying some watermelons. I knew that Johnny would be their so i snatched a Watermellon of him and followed behind him.

                             DIRTY DANCING.

Thats when i saw it. I couldnt believe it. ''Dont tell your parents, we'll both be in trouble if you do, ok?!'' said Billy. This was the wierdest dancing i had ever seen. Men and women were so sexual in their dancing toward each other. Thats when i saw Johnny and the girl Penny. He walked over. ''Hey cuz, whats she doing here''. That hurt. ''I carried watermellons'' i said.. He looked at me strangely and then left. I CARRIED WATERMELLONS. what idiot says that.

             After awkwardly standing their i had decided to walk away thats when Johnny came and took my hand. He was showing me the moved. OMG. Johnny was so close to me. I didnt know what to do i couldnt breath in his face incase my breath smelt like tuna tar tar. He showed me and we did this sort of grinding moving to the side sort of dance. I was on heaven. Once i started to get comftable he let go and went to dance with someone else.     

                               SHE'S PREGNANT?.

Lisa and I were sitting on the make up counter on the beach. Penny was giving false complements to the staff. Thats when Lisa's love intrest Robbie came and whispered something in her ear. After he left Johnny came over to Penny and told us ''Your looking very pretty girls''. Thats when i threw of my rediculous wig and went all googly eyes. Lisa inturupted my thoughts she said ''Baby, could you cover for me tonight'' i looked at her she just laughed ''im going to the golf course relax baby''.  When Lisa and Johnny left i walked over to Penny and told her she's an amazing dancer.. i shoudnt have she threw it back in my face ''Yeah well my mother threw me out when i was 16. been dancing ever since, its the only thing i know how to do''. i told her that i envied her and she just breathed out loudly and walked away.