Yasuo X Reader (Lemon.)

Before you continue, I shall give some warnings and disclaimers.

1. This IS a lemon, meaning sexual content! Do not read if you do not like!

2. This is my first lemon, so I apologize if its bad.

3. I do NOT own League of Legends or Yasuo.

4. I might take requests. Anyway, continue on and enjoy my horny readers~

*The creature stared at you with deep red eyes, slowly moving closer towards your wriggling figure. You were in chains, you couldn't move.. The creature was now upon you, blade-like hands raised and ready to cut your throat open..*

"Y/N! Wake up.." You slowly were shaken back to reality as a worried Yasuo stared at you. "You okay?" He asked, concern in his eyes. "Y-yeah.. Bad dream.." "Alright. Well, we should continue on- the cats will be upon this area soon, we need to find a new inn." "Does soon mean today?" You poked his cheek, amusing yourself and trying to calm down from your dream. "No. We can set off tomorrow if you want." Yasuo said, staring into the wall. The 'cats' were the ionian assassins. You had been one, sent to hunt down Yasuo, but after following him for a while you began to grow a bit.. Fond of him. When you had the chance to kill him while he finally fell into a fitful sleep, you didn't. When he found you, he didn't kill you and soon you had developed feelings for each other. You were currently at the Salty Seamen inn (Lol get it.. Sorry..) near the coast of Ionia. You got out of bed and dressed yourself while Yasuo stared out the small window of the inn. "Where should we go?" You asked. He just shrugged. Narrowing your eyes in a playful manner, you'd sneak up behind him and began tickling his sides to see if you could get a reaction, and what a reaction you got. He almost immediately fell over from surprise and let out a small huffs of laughter. Grinning, you began to continue tickling his sides, hearing for the first time his laugh. You enjoyed his smile, but you had to stop when you saw he was running short on breath from all your antics. Suddenly, he flipped you under him and began tickling YOUR sides. "Hahahaha Yasuo please!" "Nope, I'm getting revenge." He smiled a bit, seeing your beautiful face under him. He finally stopped, just staring down at your face. A blush began to form on your cheeks as you finally regained your breath. "Y-yasuo?" Saying nothing, he just continued to stare, his gaze began to travel down your body. "Your beautiful." He simply said before kissing you roughly. Blinking in surprise, you didn't know to react at first- but then you began kissing back with a new kind of hunger. He licked your bottom lip, asking for entrance which you playfully denied. Growling into the kiss, he squeezed your breast, forcing your mouth to open in surprise. He explored every inch of your mouth, proving he was the dominant one- for now. He pulled back, both of you stared at each other with gazes of lust, love, and want for each other. "I can stop now if you wish." Yasuo said. In reply, you trail your hands down his chest, avoiding his eyes. Your blush was darkening and Yasuo noticed- he began to pull your shirt over your head. (By the way, he wasn't wearing whatever that thing is called because you were in bed xD) As soon as it was off, he began attacking your neck, looking for that one spot that would emit the sounds he wanted to hear from you. He continued kissing, licking and nipping at your flesh until he found that one spot that drove you crazy. "Pain is pleasure, love.." You heard him whisper, although it wasn't directed towards anyone. He then began to attack your neck repeatedly earning mewls, whimpers and moans that Yasuo wanted- no NEEDED- to hear more of. Soon he stopped and instead slipped his hands behind you, trying to remove the cloth that served as a bra. You giggled, leaning up so he could have a better chance. Once he finally got it, you couldn't help but put your hands over your breasts- you had never done this before, what could you say? He grabbed your hands, staring at you. "Don't hide from me..." He growled in his husky voice.  He removed your hands, which you kept strictly at your sides with her eyes averted from his. He quickly began playing with your breasts, at first just rubbing them but soon you felt him sucking, nipping and licking your right nipple. Moaning from the pleasurable feeling, you grabbed his hair. He began to give the left breast the same treatment. Soon he got bored and he just looked down at you, now suddenly unsure of what to do next. Getting a wild idea, you began to grind against him, hearing him let out a groan. You flipped him over, knowing well all he was in were (some kinda boxer thing altho thats not what its called). You grabbed it with your teeth, slowly pulling it down. It was Yasuo's turn to blush now as you pulled it completely off his form. You looked at his size, wondering how in the world was that going to fit. "Like what you see?" He asked, now looking a tiny bit more confident. In response, you began to lick and kiss the tip. His breath began to hitch and he looked down at you. Taking as much as you could in, you began to suck on his member. He gripped your hair tightly, earning a moan that that sent vibrations down him. He groaned out in pleasure as you began to deep throat him, trying to earn a chorus from him. "A-ah! Y/N, I'm.." As he was speaking he released into your mouth, which you eagerly drank him all up. He quickly recovered and pinned you down, staring into your lust-filled eyes. Your blush seemed to have crept down your entire body; and you were especially warm in between your legs, which you were now rubbing in an attempt to ease the tension. Quickly you both got to work removing your leggings and under garments and as soon as you were bare, you starting grinding against his bare member. Growling, he shoved a finger into your core, earning a loud moan as he began pumping it into you. Soon he added another finger, and then three scissoring through you, making you moaning mess. Before you could hit your orgasm, he pulled his fingers out, licking up your juices. You whimpered at the loss, but it was quickly replaced with something much better. He prodded your entrance, then slowly entered, earning a wail and sob from you. Tears silently ran down your face, the pain more then any fight you had been through. He murmured about things that normally would of made you happy, but you could not hear a word he said as you concentrated on adjusting. When the pain lessened, you gave an experimental buck with your hips, sending jolts of pleasure through you and your lover.  He took this as his cue, so he pulled back out of you almost fully, then slammed back in. Letting out a loud moan, he slowly began to pump in and out of you, afraid of hurting you. All too soon you needed more and to signify this you yelled out, "Faster!" Yasuo said nothing but obeyed you, slamming into you at a quick pace, but not his fastest. You were a moaning mess, loving the way he looked on top of you- your strong Yasuo. "M-more.. Ahh.." You screamed. He felt himself reaching his climax as he slammed into you full speed. "A-ah.. Y/N, in or out..?" Without thinking of the consequences, you simply screamed at him "In!" and felt him release into you. He gave a few more lazy slams into you, helping you release. You saw white as you climaxed, pure ecstasy taking over as you writhed. "I love you.." He mumbled. "I love you too.." You murmured into his ear. He was going to say something, but the small rise and fall of your chest and your small snores told him you wouldn't listen. "Hope she'll walk alright. Also hope she realizes there will be a lot more." He smirked, then fell into once, a peaceful sleep.

S/N: 

It is your decision whether you get pregnant or not, and where this story goes. I know its not the best or the most remember-able, but I can't find any of these so I decided to write one myself. Love you guys, I will take some LoL requests! Please check out Kiwianimal88, she is still learning to write and I would love if you guys help her out. Anyways, I'm out. Bye my sexy buckets of milk~