Unexpected thug love

Dontae pov
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"DONTAE get your ass up its 1 o'clock " my mom said. I got up took a shower put on black basket ball pants black polo t shirt and bred 13 Jordan's.

Morning mom I said as I gave my mom a kiss on the cheek.

Momma: morning baby I have to leave early today your breakfast is in the microwave.

Me: ok I said as she hugged me.

She is really short. She's 5 foot mixed with Hawaiian and black she has golden eyes, long hair that she likes to keep in a bun and light skin. I love her to death she always has my back and will comfort me when I need it. She's really strong fiscally and mentally.

My father was fully black tall bald headed he walked out on us with another hoe when I was 4.

I remember when my father would come home late at night drunk. He'd come up to me but my mom won't let him touch me . Then he starts to beat the living hell out of my mom after that she would come to my room with a weak smile and when I ask what happen she says nothing daddy was just playing but I knew exactly what was going on.

My mom had a job but she wasn't getting much money. So I started selling drugs and soon I had my own big drug business. When I told my mom where the money came from she cried thinking this was all her fault. She's scared some thing will happen to me one day. She tried getting me to get out of the drug game but its not that easy I'm not ready to leave I've stayed here to long to just quit.

I graved my keys to my black range rover locked the house behind me and got in my car.

When I pulled up to the pen house I was pleased to see everyone was here. I walked in and they turned to me I saw guns and a hole lot of weed on the table.

I sat down next to treyvon and darrel. they my main niggas been friends since middle school I forgot how we met something to do with a girl.

Soon a blunt was passed over to me. I took a long drag then passed it back. "So whose the nigga that tried to steal from me" I said.

Treyvon: ray

Me: so this bitch of a nigga think he slick. I said as I loaded my gun.

Everyone followed me to the room he was kept in. He was tied to a chair looking scared as fuck. I stood right in front of him just staring straight at him before hitting him in the head with the back of my gun. "So you tried stealing drone me" I said calmly.

Ray: naw man wh...why would I do that they lying he's looking behind me.

"We ain't lying bout shit nigga we caught you on camera" Darrel yelled getting pissed.

Me: oh so now you wanna lie to me I said punching him in the face

Ray: man FUCK

Befor I could let him finish I shot him right in the middle of the head. Clean this shit up I said as I left with treyvon and Darrel.

Darrel: Y'all wanna hit the clubs

Treyvon: yea

Dontae: I can't I have shit to deal with

Darrel: like what

Dontae: shanee is trying to pin her baby on me

Darrel: she's a hoe she probably slept with over a hundred guys it won't be yours

Dontae: alright I'll come.

We got to the club fly as ever there were people getting drunk high and lap dances girls dancing wild with barely any cloths I can already tell I'm going to like this.

----------------------------

Sorry the first chapter is short
But when I get more readers it will be longer any ways hope you enjoyed it and PEACE ✌