Moving In

MOVING IN

"Anna, Are you sure you're gonna be fine?" My mom asked for the 50th time today.

I sigh "Yes mom I'll be fine don't worry. I'm only an hour away if anything." I picked up the last of my box and placed it in my trunk.

She placed the pink duffle bag in the backseat of my car. I slipped on my cardigan feeling the slight chill in the air. Then it finally hit me.

I was officially going to be moving in my own place. Not alone of course I have two roommates my friend Alli from Cali & Devin. I don't know much about him and this is clearly not safe but we skyped and he seems unlikely to be a mass murder / Rapist.

Devin won't be arriving until tomorrow but Alli is here. She's not going to be here until 5pm.

"Annalisa. Did you here anything I said?" My mom asked snapping her fingers in my face.

"Sorry I zoned out." She smiles and roles her eyes playfully. I could see clearly that she's upset. But it's time.

"I said Anna. To call me when you get there and don't work yourself too hard miss perfectionist. I know how you are."

I held back tears and with one more hug I was on my way to new adventures.

-

This isn't what I meant but new adventures.

I'm stuck in traffic. This is bullshit. It's already 5pm and I'm still not there. I decided to check my phone for any more notifications which to my luck there was none.

I decided to text Alli & My mom telling them I will be late since I'm stuck in traffic I got a quick ok and an I love you from mom. Which always made me smile.

I casually tied my hair up into a bun and sighed. After about an hour of my playing Candy Crush on my phone traffic finally started to move.

Before I got close to my apartment I stopped at Starbucks to get me and Iced latte.

It was about 7pm when I got to my place. And before I did anything I called Mom telling her I was here. If I didn't I'm pretty sure she would've called the swat team and telling the news that I've gone MIA.

I quickly dialed her number and she picked up in seconds.

"Anna are you okay! Are you hurt." I could picture through worried expression on her face. Which happened to be the duck face. It's creepy don't ask.

"I'm fine mama, just letting you know that I'm here." I say getting my duffle bag and grabbing the first box.

"Okay Anna. Don't forget you have work in the morning."

I walked up to my door and opened it.
I say okay and goodbye to my mom she could be a real chatter box.

When I entered the living room I saw things. And when I mean things I mean Alli and some dude having sex on my brand new couch.

"What the fuck!" I screamed and dropped my box they both scrambled to their feet and I turned around.

"Shit I'm sorry anna. I didn't think you were gonna be home until really late." She says sounding really embarrassed.

"Yeah no shit." I say sarcastically "Are you dressed?" I say rasing an eyebrow and I heard the guy grunt yeah.

"I'm sorry about This Anna really. I'm Devin." He held out his hand for me to shake it. I didnt. He awkwardly drew his hand

"Hm. I thought you weren't gonna be here until tomorrow." I say picking my box hoping I didn't break anything.

"Yeah well I left earlier then expected. I should've told you." I turned to Alli she was red and only wearing a shirt.

"Well then. I'm gonna go get the rest of my stuff. Please wipe off my couch."

"Kk." Alli Muttered quietly.

"I'll help you." Devin came to help me and I help up a hand to his chest stopping him.

It felt nice I'm not gonna lie. He smirked and moved his chest. Which made me even madder. How dare he.

"I don't need help thanks." I roll my eyes. I was genuinely mad at this Guy. On my couch though. There is a bed.

~First Chapter Oh my God I'm so excited for this book you have no idea. I hope you like it and vote because it would mean the world to me. Also comment your favorite character I personally like all of them Until Next Time Cuties~

|Mxya|