Settled

SETTLED

After I moved all of my boxes in my room I took a long bath. I don't start school for another two days but I start my Job at the Bakery Tomorrow.

I was honestly so tired and hungry I just wanted sleep. There is some awkward tension right now.

Alli came into our room and sat on her bed. I was still In my towel. I casually dried off and got dressed. We're both girls nothing to be ashamed about.

"Anna that was the worst first impression ever." She giggled and stumbled over her words.

"It's fine everyone has needs right" She nodded and climbed on my bed.

"So roomie what do you wanna do first. Watch a sappy movie do each other's hair and nails or may-" I held up my hand to stop her. I have a habit of doing that don't I?

"Well the first thing I'm going to do is go to sleep because I have work in the morning." I smiled and she frowned.

"Okay we will hang out tomorrow!" She squealed and clapped her hands.

"For sure!" I say mockingly & Sarcastically but she didn't catch on. She nodded happily and went to her own bed.

"Night Anna, Sorry again." I rolled my eyes. To too long after that I heard soft snores.

I decided to check my phone for any text messages. To my luck there was none. So I just played some candy crush. I stopped after level 308 because I couldn't beat it.

So now I'm just laying in bed. I couldn't sleep. Maybe it's because I'm overwhelmed or excited maybe a bit of both.

I heard a soft knock on my door. I decided to ignore it and at least try to go to sleep.

Soon as I was drifting to Netherland I heard the knock again & this time he came in.

I sat up & he looked a bit startled. He look around and I cleared my throat.

"I'm trying to sleep what do you want?" I said in a some what drowsy and annoyed voice which probably sound horrible.

" You go to sleep pretty early, class doesn't start until the 18th it's the 15th. Loosen up cupcake." He smirked and I rolled my eyes.

"I'm trying to fucking sleep i have work in the morning you dingbat." I Practically yelled and Alli stirred a bit in her bed.

"Sorry I just wanted to know if you wanted some pizza & Maybe a beer. You know as an apology." He made a cute boyish smile. And I felt my cheeks heat up.

It was almost 10 pm and is didn't have to be to work until 11am so it wouldn't hurt plus I was hungry.

"Whatever." I shrugged and got out of bed and silently clapped his hands together.

" I was hopping you say that because I ordered it already. Is pepperoni fine?" 

"Yeah it's fine." He opened the door for me and ushered for me to go. He placed his hand on my lower back slightly pushing me forward and I glared at him.

"Sorry."

When I got to the living room I sat on the couch while he went into the kitchen and got our beers.

" So do you wanna watch a movie or something? Just until the food gets here?" He placed my beer on the table  & opened his.

"I don't have all night." I crossed my arms and he shrugged.

"Well either way you'll be waiting here so why not put on a movie while we wait." He picked up the remote. We don't have cable yet so I'm guessing he brought his DVD player?

"Fine. What movies do you have." I folded my arms waiting for him to answer.

"The notebook. It's a classic." He grinned and I shook my head.

About 30 minutes later the pizza came and we both were silently eating while watching the notebook.

I picked up the last slice of pizza and he glared at me.

"Okay I don't think I made this clear but I'm taking the last slice sorry babe."

" I'm classy so I have to take the last slice and don't call me babe you dong."

He stared at me like I've just said the dumbest thing in the world. I probably did but at least I'll get the last slice of pizza.

" Whatever. I'm going to sleep. You coming?" He asked smirking and I knew where he was hinting at.

So I decided to play along.

" Of course. I mean where else. I walked up to him and placed my hand on his chest. His breath hitched and It was my time to smirk. But I don't think you're ready for that " He lefted his mouth wide opened and I walked away making sure to add a bit of motion to my hips.

What a weird first night.

•♡•
Woo! CHAPTER 2  So as I ask every chapter who's your favorite character and if you have some suggestions who should I cast them as. Make sure to comment and vote it'll surely make my day. Until Next time Cuties

Ps. I'll start making my chapters longer because hehe