2

*isabelle POV*

i walked out of the school hand in hand with Seth as we made our way to his truck. My family want to the house why ness went with Jacob. I was pretty happy right now because i was with MY IMPRINT! Got that cause you should. My thoughts trailed to what if we got married?

Had kids?

Boy or girl?

Names?

Where will we live?

What about a pool?

Dog or cat?

Is he as hungry as i am right now?

"Seth?" I asked.

"yea snowflake?" he asked as well, i smiled at the use of my nickname.

"are you as hungry as i am? in other words get me food" i stated sassly. His booming laughter filled the truck.

"sure Lizzy ill get you food." he said still not quite over my state ment.

'whatever i like food you should know this by now" i said resting my head on his shoulder.

"trust me i know" he mumbled, I kissed his cheek and his wonderful smile broke free.

"I like your smile" I said with out thinking about my words.

"Thanks and I like you" he said and kissed the tip of my nose. I scrunched it up like a cat and Seth laughed ... not funny. Hes cute so ill let it slide... this time.

"Your a puppy did you know that?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yea I think I knew that Lizzy I'm not that dumb" he laughed and I bushed out laughing.

Seth

Thinks

He's

Smart!

Cue the laughing and the tears of laughter cause they are coming.

"What's so funy?" he asked confused and looked at me.

"Oh my gosh how do you think your smart?!?" I laughed and hide my face in his neck, my face red.

"Oh my Lizzy your so easily distracted" he chucked and pulled in to his house.

I got out of the truck and walked to the front of it.

"Hug?" I asked reaching for him.

He sighed and walked over to me and hugged me.

YAY MY SEF LOVE ME!

Sef is a very good for your info!

********

Guys Im so so so so sorry I haven't updated in forever!!!!!

But I'll update more often I promise!!!!

I love you guys your so helpful in my writing and make me smile!

Please comment
Please vote
Please follow