Prologue

1976-

The boy shook under the metal straps, his body flattened to the table as the bright light above him blinded his vision. He heard the clinking of the tools and the heavy footsteps of the man with the white coat wrapping clear glass goggles around his stern face. The doctor turned around swiftly, a metal plate of syringes and thin pointy knives laid shining beneath the thin cloth covering. The smug smirk made the young boy squirm, his wrists burning being tightened by the straps.

"I am here to help you, boy." He saw his reflection against the glass on his eyes.

His whole body leaned back in the bed like chamber as a white, strong smelling cloth was thrown over his nose, darkness overthrowing his vision as he whispered to the white man softly  words  that  were  slurred  and drained.

"You're insane."

† † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † † †

warning

This book contains mature themes, such as extreme violence and psychotic behavior. The theory of religion is heavily impacted in the stories action, but in no way overbearing. This story is labeled R by the author due to its genre of mystery/thriller. Precaution is advised when reading, and recommendations of theory, foreshadow, or spoilers are prohibited.

Thank you very much, I hope you enjoy reading Insane.